What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

Dave Barnes at the Bowery Ballroom on March 20. Then going to Bamboozle on May 3 but I'm only going to see Tinted Windows and Locksley. Then the day after Bamboozle I'm going to see Springsteen at the Coliseum which I am very excited for. And I am most likely going to see Winwood and Clapton at the Izod Center on June 10.

Definitely Keith Urban; ordered tickets today :) Girls' night out and all that!

Lucky you!! He's playing the Roanoke Civic Center on May 29th which is a Friday night. I better hurry up and get my tickets, some are going as low as $20!! Dierks Bentley is joining him on this stop, he's awesome too, should be a great show! :wub::D

Lucky you!! He's playing the Roanoke Civic Center on May 29th which is a Friday night. I better hurry up and get my tickets, some are going as low as $20!! Dierks Bentley is joining him on this stop, he's awesome too, should be a great show! :wub::D

We're seeing him in Charlottesville at the John Paul Jones Arena :) on Aug 27 with Sugarland. I'm not a big fan of theirs, but I'm looking forward to seeing Keith and hanging out with the girls! They had tickets for as low as $20 too, although we spent a bit more :) Tickets were selling fast, even this far in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
The Music of Led Zeppelin. It's a cover band doing all Zeppelin tunes backed by the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. I love rock music being played in its original form and being backed by an orchestra. Going to see this in February.

I saw Kansas do this once and I loved it when Metallica did it too. So powerful!

Well this show was spectacular. If this show ever comes to your area, you should really get tickets.

Unfortunately, my husband is a truck driver and was sent out of town at the last minute and could not join me. I was so stinkin' disappointed. Tried to sell the tickets but no takers. I did finally go with my 8 1/2 year old rather than eat the cost of the tickets. Now he is a very mature 8 year old and likes Led Zeppelin, but again, unfortunately, he was coming down with the flu, unbeknownst to both of us.

The show started at 8 and he was sound asleep leaning on my arm by 8:30, so we left at intermission.

I have to tell you though, it is the closest I will ever come to hearing Led Zeppelin as I will ever get. They just nailed every single song and the lead singers delivery was so Robert Plant, yet, it didn't seem like he was trying all that hard to be Robert Plant. Don't know if that makes sense.

Oh my word, The Rain Song was so beautiful. I did manage to hear Kashmir (my personal favorite song of all time) before we left, so I guess it wasn't a total loss.

Having had to leave early and not being accompanied by my best friend (my husband), I almost wished they would have sucked. LOL!

Loved, loved, loved seeing so many teenagers there. Their music carries on to another generation.

Thanks for letting me share.

Cool! I wouldn't mind seeing Dierks Bentley sometime...he has pretty good songs. I'm not so big on Keith Urban (no offense), but that sounds like a good time, you guys! (aww, and Charlottesville - I miss C-ville! Good times last summer, and I can't thank you enough for the recommendations, Virginia!)

I REALLY want to see Jamey Johnson, but apparently he hates the West Coast, because he's playing everywhere (including New Jersey, of all places!) but here. Heck, I'd drive to Nevada or Arizona if he was playing there, but the closest show is in east Texas, darn it.

Cool! I wouldn't mind seeing Dierks Bentley sometime...he has pretty good songs. I'm not so big on Keith Urban (no offense), but that sounds like a good time, you guys! (aww, and Charlottesville - I miss C-ville! Good times last summer, and I can't thank you enough for the recommendations, Virginia!)

I REALLY want to see Jamey Johnson, but apparently he hates the West Coast, because he's playing everywhere (including New Jersey, of all places!) but here. Heck, I'd drive to Nevada or Arizona if he was playing there, but the closest show is in east Texas, darn it.

The Keith Urban tickets came; can't wait! Six of us girls are going! :)

My upcoming shows are

Tinariwen 22/3

Jackson Browne 31/3

Johnny Winter 27/5

Lynyrd Skynyrd 30/5

Neil Young 23/6

BB King 25/6

Jeff Beck 27/6

Steely dan 29/6

Nice list I think B)

Neil Young, BB King, Jeff Beck were all in my city and my parents wouldnt let me go :angry: and I'd love to see Lynyrd Skynyrd. Jackson Browne's coming but Im not into him much, Steely Dan were here last year, are they still on the same tour?? and who's Tinariwen