What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

Johhny Winter next wednesday

Lynyrd Skynyrd next Saturday

June

Neil Young

BB King

Jeff Beck

Steely Dan

July

The Eagles

August

Kasabian

October

Curved Air

Deep Purple

Green Day

November

Staus Quo

No doubt lots of others along the way.

June

Neil Young

BB King

Jeff Beck

Steely Dan

July

The Eagles

August

Kasabian

October

Curved Air

Deep Purple

Green Day

November

Staus Quo

Can you please report about J.Winter ?

June

Neil Young

BB King

Jeff Beck

Steely Dan

July

The Eagles

August

Kasabian

October

Curved Air

Deep Purple

Green Day

November

Staus Quo

Really you should get out more.

^_^

:D

I'm just thinking about getting a ticket for Lynyrd Skynyrd on Saturday in Manchester. I'm not a massive fan, but the half dozen tunes of theirs I do like, I like a lot.

I'm going on Saturday, can't wait. Been waiting since December since it was announced!!!

Possibly Scearce and Ketner on Saturday. Joe Swank and the Zen Pirates this Sunday. Possibly Sarah Borges & the Broken Singles on Tuesday. Steve Earle for sure on Wednesday. He's playing a very small venue in support of the release of his new album of Townes Van Zandt covers so it's a pretty rare opportunity to see him perform in such an intimate setting.

Possibly Scearce and Ketner on Saturday. Joe Swank and the Zen Pirates this Sunday. Possibly Sarah Borges & the Broken Singles on Tuesday. Steve Earle for sure on Wednesday. He's playing a very small venue in support of the release of his new album of Townes Van Zandt covers so it's a pretty rare opportunity to see him perform in such an intimate setting.

Oh cool, so you're going for sure? Have fun, that sounds pretty awesome! Argh, and I still haven't listened to Bottle Rockets, but just so you know, I haven't forgotten about it. It's on my list of things to do this weekend. ;)

21 days until Jamey Johnson, woohoo!!! I think I'm going to the Grand Ol' Opry while I'm in Nashville, too, but I'm not sure who's playing yet. I'll also be in Memphis (YES!! I wasn't sure if we were going to go there or not), so I'm sure there'll be something good going on there, too.

Edited by Footsteps of Dawn

Oh the Steve Earle should be fantastic! I saw him in a small place doing an all acoustic set. Was amazing. Look forward to hearing about it.

Oh cool, so you're going for sure? Have fun, that sounds pretty awesome! Argh, and I still haven't listened to Bottle Rockets, but just so you know, I haven't forgotten about it. It's on my list of things to do this weekend. ;)

Yeah, it's such a small place I'm really surprised it didn't sell out immediately. Thankfully I snatched up a ticket before they were all gone.

Oh the Steve Earle should be fantastic! I saw him in a small place doing an all acoustic set. Was amazing. Look forward to hearing about it.

Other than a song or two on XM/Sirius I haven't even heard the Townes record yet. I'm not even sure if the show is going to be Steve solo (as I saw him last time) or with a band but either way I'm sure it'll be good.

Other than a song or two on XM/Sirius I haven't even heard the Townes record yet. I'm not even sure if the show is going to be Steve solo (as I saw him last time) or with a band but either way I'm sure it'll be good.

I haven't heard the album yet either but no doubt it'll be a good show.

Just added two more to the list

Fleetwood Mac in New Orleans June

ZZ-Top and Aerosmith in Houston July

Def Leppard,Poison and Cheap Trick in New Orleans August

Taylor Swift and Kelli Pickler in Shreveport

I missed AC/DC concert about a week ago because of my parents.And tickets.

But I'm 100% going to Exit festival 09.Four nights,music and partying.Beer and crowd and it's so loud...That's the life. ;)

However,I have to wait for a month.

But these days I have to work so much,there's no time for amusement of any kind.