Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Jahfin

What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Mishka @ a club called The Social in Orlando, FL on June 9.

june 6 : Neil Young

june 12: ZZ TOP (are they still good ?)

July 19 : Jeff Beck

Juli 20 : John Fogerty

:thumbsup: Should be very cool!

I think so too. Unfortunately Magnapop (which at one time counted Stipe's sister Lynda as part of their lineup) have dropped off of the bill. It should still be a very fun night nevertheless.

Even though it's been quite a few years since I last saw them (2002 or so), I think so. Like their summer tour mates Aerosmith, they became a bit too MTV friendly for my tastes which helped them lose the plot but they've always remained a very kickass live band. They have a DVD out called Live In Texas which I've seen on VH1 Classic a number of times lately. Judging from that alone I'd say they've still got it. I imagine you could also check YouTube and some similar sites online for a sampling of what they sound like in concert these days.

I don't think any of those folks are slouches in the live show department these days, particularly Neil.

Probably Led Zeppelin.....

Or Devo, if they through first.

If money was no object.... yeah I'd go to more shows....

But I'll just kindly live in the past memories of what was, and what will never be.. :)

june 6 : Neil Young

July 19 : Jeff Beck

Juli 20 : John Fogerty

Envious of the Neil Young and Jeff Beck shows :D

Johhny Winter next wednesday

Lynyrd Skynyrd next Saturday

June

Neil Young

BB King

Jeff Beck

Steely Dan

July

The Eagles

August

Kasabian

October

Curved Air

Deep Purple

Green Day

November

Staus Quo

No doubt lots of others along the way.

June

Neil Young

BB King

Jeff Beck

Steely Dan

July

The Eagles

August

Kasabian

October

Curved Air

Deep Purple

Green Day

November

Staus Quo

Can you please report about J.Winter ?

June

Neil Young

BB King

Jeff Beck

Steely Dan

July

The Eagles

August

Kasabian

October

Curved Air

Deep Purple

Green Day

November

Staus Quo

Really you should get out more.

^_^

:D

I'm just thinking about getting a ticket for Lynyrd Skynyrd on Saturday in Manchester. I'm not a massive fan, but the half dozen tunes of theirs I do like, I like a lot.

Disturbed in Hamilton on Monday.

I'm just thinking about getting a ticket for Lynyrd Skynyrd on Saturday in Manchester. I'm not a massive fan, but the half dozen tunes of theirs I do like, I like a lot.

I'm going on Saturday, can't wait. Been waiting since December since it was announced!!!

Elton John and Ray Cooper in October.That will be great

Is Ray Cooper confirmed to join him?

Possibly Scearce and Ketner on Saturday. Joe Swank and the Zen Pirates this Sunday. Possibly Sarah Borges & the Broken Singles on Tuesday. Steve Earle for sure on Wednesday. He's playing a very small venue in support of the release of his new album of Townes Van Zandt covers so it's a pretty rare opportunity to see him perform in such an intimate setting.

Possibly Scearce and Ketner on Saturday. Joe Swank and the Zen Pirates this Sunday. Possibly Sarah Borges & the Broken Singles on Tuesday. Steve Earle for sure on Wednesday. He's playing a very small venue in support of the release of his new album of Townes Van Zandt covers so it's a pretty rare opportunity to see him perform in such an intimate setting.

Oh cool, so you're going for sure? Have fun, that sounds pretty awesome! Argh, and I still haven't listened to Bottle Rockets, but just so you know, I haven't forgotten about it. It's on my list of things to do this weekend. ;)

21 days until Jamey Johnson, woohoo!!! I think I'm going to the Grand Ol' Opry while I'm in Nashville, too, but I'm not sure who's playing yet. I'll also be in Memphis (YES!! I wasn't sure if we were going to go there or not), so I'm sure there'll be something good going on there, too.

Edited by Footsteps of Dawn

Oh the Steve Earle should be fantastic! I saw him in a small place doing an all acoustic set. Was amazing. Look forward to hearing about it.

Oh cool, so you're going for sure? Have fun, that sounds pretty awesome! Argh, and I still haven't listened to Bottle Rockets, but just so you know, I haven't forgotten about it. It's on my list of things to do this weekend. ;)

Yeah, it's such a small place I'm really surprised it didn't sell out immediately. Thankfully I snatched up a ticket before they were all gone.

Oh the Steve Earle should be fantastic! I saw him in a small place doing an all acoustic set. Was amazing. Look forward to hearing about it.

Other than a song or two on XM/Sirius I haven't even heard the Townes record yet. I'm not even sure if the show is going to be Steve solo (as I saw him last time) or with a band but either way I'm sure it'll be good.

Other than a song or two on XM/Sirius I haven't even heard the Townes record yet. I'm not even sure if the show is going to be Steve solo (as I saw him last time) or with a band but either way I'm sure it'll be good.

I haven't heard the album yet either but no doubt it'll be a good show.

Just added two more to the list

Fleetwood Mac in New Orleans June

ZZ-Top and Aerosmith in Houston July

Def Leppard,Poison and Cheap Trick in New Orleans August

Taylor Swift and Kelli Pickler in Shreveport