Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jahfin

What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

june 6 : Neil Young

june 12: ZZ TOP (are they still good ?)

July 19 : Jeff Beck

Juli 20 : John Fogerty

went to Neil Young yesterday : still GREAT!

I missed AC/DC concert about a week ago because of my parents.And tickets.

But I'm 100% going to Exit festival 09.Four nights,music and partying.Beer and crowd and it's so loud...That's the life. ;)

However,I have to wait for a month.

But these days I have to work so much,there's no time for amusement of any kind.

:D :D :D

And meeting up with a couple of well known .com folks at the show B)

Ok, it's settled - I'm going to see Alison Krauss at the Grand Ol' Opry on 6/20 as well as Jamey the day before in Louisville (heckuva drive, but worth it). I'm so excited! We're past the Robert Wars now, right? So I don't have to defend myself here, right? Because frankly, I've been listening to her longer than I have to Led Zeppelin...I'm a bigger Zep fan of course, but Alison has her place in my musical milieu as well.

Edited by Footsteps of Dawn

I will be seeing Graveyard at the Bootleg Theater in Los Angeles on July 18. I'm very much looking forward to this and more so that the venue is small, it only holds 93 individuals. And as far as I know there is no supporting band. :D

Ok, it's settled - I'm going to see Alison Krauss at the Grand Ol' Opry on 6/20 as well as Jamey the day before in Louisville (heckuva drive, but worth it). I'm so excited! We're past the Robert Wars now, right? So I don't have to defend myself here, right? Because frankly, I've been listening to her longer than I have to Led Zeppelin...I'm a bigger Zep fan of course, but Alison has her place in my musical milieu as well.

That sounds great! Of course you don't have to defend yourself :D She's an amazing artist!

That sounds great! Of course you don't have to defend yourself :D She's an amazing artist!

Oh good, I wasn't sure if we were past all of that or not. Yeah, isn't she great? I love that she doesn't put any frills into her vocals (:cough:CarrieUnderwood:cough: ) because she's SO GOOD that she just doesn't need to; it's a pleasure just listening to the pure sound of her voice.

Hey, that reminds me... Is Robert still living in Nashville? (Was he ever living in Nashville? Sorry, I kinda lost track.) If he is, do you suppose there's any chance of him showing up at Alison's Opry show? I'd probably have a heart attack if he did! :D

Oh good, I wasn't sure if we were past all of that or not. Yeah, isn't she great? I love that she doesn't put any frills into her vocals (:cough:CarrieUnderwood:cough: ) because she's SO GOOD that she just doesn't need to; it's a pleasure just listening to the pure sound of her voice.

Hey, that reminds me... Is Robert still living in Nashville? (Was he ever living in Nashville? Sorry, I kinda lost track.) If he is, do you suppose there's any chance of him showing up at Alison's Opry show? I'd probably have a heart attack if he did! :D

She has a beautiful voice and of course her fiddle playing is stellar. I don't think Robert was every living in Nashville, but he is there a lot working and such. That would be quite something if he did show up at her show at the Opry :D

Sir Paul McCartney in NYC on 7/18/09.....the night before my birthday :D

Jeff Beck - Southampton, UK, on Friday 3rd July.

Woo-hoo!

RB

Seeing him on Saturday in Manchester :D

Any idea what/who the line-up is?

RB

The same band as was on the Ronnie Scotts DVD as far as i know.

Should be pretty good methinks B)

The same band as was on the Ronnie Scotts DVD as far as i know.

That's what I'm hoping.

Oh, yes - happy birthday, Jeff (shouldn't he be retiring today?)

RB