Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Jahfin

What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

^ They're coming here too, but in our new huge soccer stadium. <_<

I'm going to try to make it to see Johnny Winter.

Been a looong time.

The mighty AEROSMITH in concert July 19, 2009 in the great city of DALLAS in the great state of TEXAS.

Two great bands on friday, The Vanjas and The Scrags! Vanjas is a great rock and soul group with a lot of punk garage attitude and Scrags is energic Stooges rock. I really looking forward to this gig as they are both great live acts.

The Vanjas

vanjas.jpg

The Scrags

8404_500.jpg

Joan Jett and the Blackhearts playing for free as part of the Downtown Live concert series in Raleigh this evening. Lots of good local bands are also on the bill including one of my very faves, The T's.

Peter Frampton in July, Alice In Chains in September. So far...

You're in for a treat seeing Alice In Chains. Saw them in the fall of '07 with the new lead singer and they hadn't missed a beat (RIP Layne). Peace.

:huh:

They- Dead Weather are coming here too, I don't know, I've heard mixed reviews.

BUT...I was watching PBS today...(Cuttle Fish :blink: )...and they announced next Saturday they are playing Clapton & Winwood, live at MSG! I guess everyone's PBS plays different things, but I'd check it out folks.

:cheer::banana::cheer:

Next best thing, since I wouldn't be able to see them this time round.

I want to see Aerosmith. :(

And the free Sonic Youth on the 30th.

BUT...I was watching PBS today...(Cuttle Fish :blink: )...and they announced next Saturday they are playing Clapton & Winwood, live at MSG! I guess everyone's PBS plays different things, but I'd check it out folks.

Our PBS showed it a few weeks ago - very worthwhile!

:huh:

They- Dead Weather are coming here too, I don't know, I've heard mixed reviews.

:cheer::banana::cheer:

Next best thing, since I wouldn't be able to see them this time round.

I want to see Aerosmith. :(

And the free Sonic Youth on the 30th.

The Clapton/Winwood show is great - well worth watching :D

I'll be seeing The Jesus Lizard, A Place To Bury Strangers, and Yo La Tengo three days in a row in October. Who knows if something will come up before then, but that's what I have planned.

Saw Wolves In the Throne Room a couple weeks ago. Good stuff.

Govt Mule Sept 11

Either U2 or Aerosmith, dependiong on if Aerosmith re-schedules before Oct 3

Either way I'm very excited

This is shit. None of the great bands or musicians want to come to Serbia.

So many concerts were canceled starting with Kiss, ZZ Top, Depeche Mode, Slayer... But that was a few years ago.

I heard the rumors Aerosmith would come, but that was about a year ago... Nothing-nothing these days. Madonna in August definitely. Maybe Bon Jovi in Sep, October (puke). Even those hard hard core death metal bands don't want to come... :lol: :lol: My country is scary!

The Big Surprise Tour with the Dave Rawlings Machine (featuring Gillian Welch), the Felice Brothers, Old Crow Medicine Show and Justin Townes Earle in Cary, NC this evening.

This is shit. None of the great bands or musicians want to come to Serbia.

So many concerts were canceled starting with Kiss, ZZ Top, Depeche Mode, Slayer... But that was a few years ago.

I heard the rumors Aerosmith would come, but that was about a year ago... Nothing-nothing these days. Madonna in August definitely. Maybe Bon Jovi in Sep, October (puke). Even those hard hard core death metal bands don't want to come... :lol: :lol: My country is scary!

Well, if it makes you feel any better, they don't want to come to San Diego, either. I'd be seeing Willie Nelson on Wednesday if the show wasn't a 3-hour drive away. :(

Most probably Slayer/Megadeth if I can get the cash before it sells out!

Jimmy Buffett just past and the next set of tickets I have is for the Moody Blues...I wish I had tickets for CrewFest...but what I really want to see happening in an Iron Maiden tour...

Kasey Chambers & Shane Nicholson Thursday night at the Cat's Cradle in Carrboro. Their Rattlin' Bones record was one of my very favorites of last year.