What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

:huh:

They- Dead Weather are coming here too, I don't know, I've heard mixed reviews.

BUT...I was watching PBS today...(Cuttle Fish :blink: )...and they announced next Saturday they are playing Clapton & Winwood, live at MSG! I guess everyone's PBS plays different things, but I'd check it out folks.

:cheer::banana::cheer:

Next best thing, since I wouldn't be able to see them this time round.

I want to see Aerosmith. :(

And the free Sonic Youth on the 30th.

BUT...I was watching PBS today...(Cuttle Fish :blink: )...and they announced next Saturday they are playing Clapton & Winwood, live at MSG! I guess everyone's PBS plays different things, but I'd check it out folks.

Our PBS showed it a few weeks ago - very worthwhile!

:huh:

They- Dead Weather are coming here too, I don't know, I've heard mixed reviews.

:cheer::banana::cheer:

Next best thing, since I wouldn't be able to see them this time round.

I want to see Aerosmith. :(

And the free Sonic Youth on the 30th.

The Clapton/Winwood show is great - well worth watching :D

This is shit. None of the great bands or musicians want to come to Serbia.

So many concerts were canceled starting with Kiss, ZZ Top, Depeche Mode, Slayer... But that was a few years ago.

I heard the rumors Aerosmith would come, but that was about a year ago... Nothing-nothing these days. Madonna in August definitely. Maybe Bon Jovi in Sep, October (puke). Even those hard hard core death metal bands don't want to come... :lol: :lol: My country is scary!

• 2 weeks later...
This is shit. None of the great bands or musicians want to come to Serbia.

So many concerts were canceled starting with Kiss, ZZ Top, Depeche Mode, Slayer... But that was a few years ago.

I heard the rumors Aerosmith would come, but that was about a year ago... Nothing-nothing these days. Madonna in August definitely. Maybe Bon Jovi in Sep, October (puke). Even those hard hard core death metal bands don't want to come... :lol: :lol: My country is scary!

Well, if it makes you feel any better, they don't want to come to San Diego, either. I'd be seeing Willie Nelson on Wednesday if the show wasn't a 3-hour drive away. :(

If all goes as planned, Govt Mule in Seattle. Haven't been able to see these guy's before and I'm very much looking forward to it

They were here recently with Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit opening but I missed it. It doesn't look like he's supporting them out west though.