What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

Randy Jackson

May 15th, 2010, Saturday

'Music of Pink Floyd'

'Mahalia Jackson Theater (Municiple Auditorium)'

801 N. Rampart St.

New Orleans, LA 70116

PHONE: 504-523-6230

PHONE: 504-218-0150

TIME: 8:00pm

Featuring The Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra w/ Brent Havens Conducting

Just got an email from Randy about this date and since my son graduates from Tulane that day, I will be at this event as well!!

U2 -July 9th in Miami or Ft Lauderdale, my friends bought the ticket and have demanded that I go with them and I know we will have a great time :-)

Just added this one to the list

Chastain Park - June 11 Jeff Beck with special guest Imelda May

I will take plenty of pictures

Edited by Deborah J

Randy Jackson

May 15th, 2010, Saturday

'Music of Pink Floyd'

'Mahalia Jackson Theater (Municiple Auditorium)'

801 N. Rampart St.

New Orleans, LA 70116

PHONE: 504-523-6230

PHONE: 504-218-0150

TIME: 8:00pm

Featuring The Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra w/ Brent Havens Conducting

Just got an email from Randy about this date and since my son graduates from Tulane that day, I will be at this event as well!!

June 11th Chastain Park

Jeff Beck with special guest Imelda May

I will take plenty of pictures

July 9th - U2 in Miami or Ft Lauderdale, my friends bought the ticket and have demanded that I go with them and I know we will have a great time :-)

August 11th-Philips Arena

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers and Crosby, Still & Nash

Edited by Deborah J

AC/DC, Eric Clapton and Aerosmith a few months from now.

On the list are also Gary Moore, Bob Dylan, Elton John and Metallica but I'll sure not have enough money so I'll probably have to make some tough decisions.

I just entered for a chance to see McCartney in Orlando. I didn't know he was touring. Has to pay off Heather I guess. He can still draw and always will. I would sure prefer to see Paul than Elton John now. I saw him years ago at a small venue. The concerts of the seventies will never be equaled.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I can score a ticket, next week Roger Hodgson (Supertramp) & 10cc double header!

I saw both bands in the '70's and they are in my top 5 live concerts.

My mate scored tickets Saturday morning and I've not long gotten home from one of the best double headers you'll ever see.

RogerHodgson100410.jpg

My mate scored tickets Saturday morning and I've not long gotten home from one of the best double headers you'll ever see.

RogerHodgson100410.jpg

Hi Reggie!

I bet this was a great concert. I saw 10cc in the late 70's and Supertramp in early 80's. Both were great!

kinda thinking that jeff beck one here in boston in june..........but i dunno if my date wants to goslapface.gif

plus.............i've seen it and he's no jimmy page

least jimmy will break an ankle, or drool on himself or something

jeff only has that lame ascot and a wife beater.....tongue.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I got tickets to see Rush on August 29 at Columbus' Nationwide Arena.

Should be a good show.

Beatallica will be in Columbus in July at LC Pavillion. I may see them with my sons.

I would love to see Robert, but will probably wait for the fall leg of his tour.

And I may see Jeff Beck in Cincinnati in July, however he is playing at an outdoor facility, and I am not crazy about outdoor concerts. And his intricate guitar playing may be lost at an outdoor concert.

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

And I may see Jeff Beck in Cincinnati in July, however he is playing at an outdoor facility, and I am not crazy about outdoor concerts. And his intricate guitar playing may be lost at an outdoor concert.

Be interesting to find out about that Saturday, as he's playing the New Orleans Jazz Fest, and all being well I shall be there, and for the Dead Weather on the Sunday.

Be interesting to find out about that Saturday, as he's playing the New Orleans Jazz Fest, and all being well I shall be there, and for the Dead Weather on the Sunday.

So sorry for the mis-information. Jeff will be in Cincinnati on WEDNESDAY, June 23, not in July. My bad. bagoverhead.gif I am not interested in attending an outdoor concert, as I said, so it doesn't matter to me what the date is. I should have been more careful when referencing the date. slapface.gif

Have a great time at the Jazz Fest! I hope that you have good weather on Saturday and Sunday. Give us a synopsis when you return. We will re-live it vicariously through you. smile.gif

I just lined up quite a few shows.

May 17 - Them Crooked Vultures - Indianapolis

May 18 - Them Crooked Vultures - Chicago

May 22 - Slash at the Borgata, Atlantic City, NJ - 4th row!

May 23 - STP/Alice in Chains - Camden, NJ.

June 5 - Jeff Beck at the Borgata, Atlantic City, NJ - 3rd row

June 17 - Jeff Beck at the Ulster Performing Arts Cener, Kingston, NY - (My Hometown!!!) - 5th row!

September 3 - Rush at PNC, Holmdel, NJ

The Zep tribute with Jason will also be a definite and maybe Robert?? I'm going to hold off until I hear the new stuff before I decide.

Oh, and Them Crooked Vultures as many times as I possibly can when they return!

Other possiblities - it's a busy summer, yes with frampton, ringo and the allstars, clapton/beck at the bluesfest in june, ozzy, metallica hopefully, skynyrd, george throughgood with robert cray, alice cooper with rob zombie.

2010 will Rock!