What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

Yeah, it's the Time Machine Tour.

I'll see it in Alpharetta, GA (above Atlanta) September 29.

We got seats dead center about 8 or 9 rows back.

I took off work the 29th & 30th.

I anticipate an epic show.

We saw both legs of the Snakes and Arrows Tour, and suffice it to say, Rush gives you your money's worth.

28 songs with an intermission.

Oh yeah.

I will see Rush in concert 3 days before you in Dallas, Texas. I have lawn seats, however, for the last two shows I have seen at the Dallas 'SuperPages' amphitheater (AeroSmith and Def Leppard), I "bribed" an usher ($10) to let me and my brother sit in one of the empty seats in the last rows of the seating area. Once the usher wasn't looking we moved to seats that were about right smack in the middle of the seating area. I can't say what row we ended up in, however, it sure as hell beat the lawn "seats" we had at the beginning of both of those shows. I plan to do the same thing for the Rush concert, but I think I may have to Up the bribe to $20. Anyway, Rush is probably my second favorite band of All-Time so I KNOW that I am destined to have a Fucking Great and Awesome time.

I will see Rush in concert 3 days before you in Dallas, Texas. I have lawn seats, however, for the last two shows I have seen at the Dallas 'SuperPages' amphitheater (AeroSmith and Def Leppard), I "bribed" an usher ($10) to let me and my brother sit in one of the empty seats in the last rows of the seating area. Once the usher wasn't looking we moved to seats that were about right smack in the middle of the seating area. I can't say what row we ended up in, however, it sure as hell beat the lawn "seats" we had at the beginning of both of those shows. I plan to do the same thing for the Rush concert, but I think I may have to Up the bribe to $20. Anyway, Rush is probably my second favorite band of All-Time so I KNOW that I am destined to have a Fucking Great and Awesome time.

NICE! :thumbsup:

I got an update on out seating: we're in the 18th row, but still nearly dead-center.

Little farther back than I was thinking, but still what I would consider killer spots.

When we saw Judas Priest last year we were in about the same spot, I think somewhere between 15 and 20 rows from stage.

But if they had shot a laser out from the mic stand, it would have gone right between our seats.

Literally the best seats I ever remember having for a big show.

So yeah, I'm pretty geek'd about the 29th!

Roger Waters at Madison Square Garden on October 6. Decent seats in section 203.

That's Sweet---- Do you think Gilmour will show up for this show ? ? Or has he already ? ?

Alice Cooper on the 23rd of October. Front Row Balcony seats, center section ! :)

Edited by The Rover

Alice Cooper on the 23rd of October. Front Row Balcony seats, center section ! :)

You're in for a real treat, especially since I believe he's still doing his Theatre of Death tour or is this with Rob Zombie?

Tonight:

45407_1404225502792_1147002956_31020020_6170632_n.jpg

Edited by Jahfin

Got a few coming up in Perth, Western Australia:

Metallica on October 22

Peter Frampton (highlight of 2010 for me) on November 12

Bon Jovi on December 8 (getting dragged there by the wife!!)

U2 on December 10 (thanks ZepGirl for the 'It Might Get Loud' DVD)

Not a bad end to the year.

Kenny

OLLABELLE, JIM LAUDERDALE, CATHERINE RUSSELL, AIOFE O'DONOVAN • 'AMERICAN BEAUTY PROJECT: MUSIC FROM THE GRATEFUL DEAD'

Ollabelle with Jim Lauderdale, Catherine Russell, Aoife O'Donovan & David Mansfield

10-15_American_Beauty_Grateful%20Dead1HORIZ_0.jpg?1279125859

Friday, October 15, 2010 | 8:00 pm

Page Auditorium

Clear the haze surrounding the Grateful Dead’s Workingman’s Dead and American Beauty and you get a luminous Americana closer to Appalachia than Haight-Ashbury. Here, new-style folk band Ollabelle—co-founded by Amy Helm (daughter of The Band’s Levon)—supports a ramble of stars as they recover the heart of those American beauties. Sharing lead vocals are country-bluegrass icon Lauderdale; Dylan collaborator Mansfield; the singer-composer for Crooked Still, O’Donovan; and the "incredibly talented" Russell (Village Voice)—a freewheeling collective that evokes The Band, but raises a new, unvarnished Dead.

next gig and by the looks of it final one for 2010 is Rodrigo y Gabriela at hammersmith odeon...can't wait, i love this guys (well guy and girl). and yesterday i got my Glastonbury tickets for 2011:) result

just when i thought i only had 1 gig left, 2 free tickets for the Band of Joy gig at the Roundhouse come my way.....beautiful

Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit w/ Jesse Sykes & the Sweet Hereafter at the Casbah in Durham tomorrow night. It's my first trip to the newly opened Casbah so I'm really looking forward to it. I saw Jason a while back and it was good but his sets haven't changed a whole lot over the years. I'm hoping he's starting to break in some new material on the road this time out. That would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...