Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jahfin

What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

It won't be until next year but, I get to see Fleetwood Mac again! I saw them in 2009. I am so excited!

Did they announce tour dates?

Eric Clapton- March 27, 2013 - Arena at Gwinnett Center. I am really looking forward to it as it's been a while since I have seen him live:-)

Have fun, Bingo! You lucky thang.

Has anyone seen a Zeppelin tribute act called Zoso? They've gotten good reviews from peeps on Ticketmaster. I may check them out.

I had the sublime Leonard Cohen experience tonight. Understated, seamless musicianship; witty, profound lyrics. 3.5 hours that will stay with you for a long time. Don't miss it if he comes your way.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be looking for dates in my area!

:)

Your welcome! I also posted the tour dates in the FM thread. I am hoping for really good seats but, we'll have to wait & see.

Tonight is my last concert of the year...by rough estimate somewhere between my 50th and 60th show. I saw around 10 in October alone.

Monday December 31, 2012: Redd Kross and the Melvins @ Alexandria Hotel Ballroom.

It's a Ballroom Blitz!

got tickets for UFO in February , Richard Thompson in March .... probably something between now & then if I can raise the cash

The Who (or what passes for the Who these days) on February 1st in Oakland and then Fleetwood Mac in May at the HP Pavillion in San Jose in May

Hawkwind at the Bedford Corn Exchange, 27th January.

Been waiting to see this happy couple together for a long time...tonight is the night!

Saturday January 12: Steve Earle & Allison Moorer :wub: @ Royce Hall, UCLA...with The Living Sisters opening.

Going to the Meyerhoff tonight to see Hairspray in concert. Narrated by John Waters, with Mickey Dolenz (!) and a bunch of broadway veterans. Can't wait!!!

Going to see Savoy Brown in mid-February in New York City at the Iridium. Great small club. In March, going to see Foghat at Mohegan Sun in CT.

Gonna catch Dave Grohl and the Sound City Players this Thursday at the Palladium. Rick Neilson, Stevie Nicks, a bunch of guest stars, should be good

Just got my tickets to see Serena Ryder in March at out Capital Theatre.

Later in March I'm taking some friends to see Brit Floyd. Saw them last March and was blown away by the quality of their show. Floyd being my number 2 fave it is great that such a quality cover band comes to town.

Just got tickets to see The WHO 30th June at the Echo Arena Liverpool ....Who-who-who-who-who-who-who-who....Oh yeah.....