Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jahfin

What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Just got tickets to see The WHO 30th June at the Echo Arena Liverpool ....Who-who-who-who-who-who-who-who....Oh yeah.....

Got mine for the LG arena in Brum, also bought a Santana ticket for the same venue.

Orchid & Witchcraft

Naam

Roadburn Afterburner festival with: Astra, Diagonal, Golden Void, Electric Moon and some more.

last Friday I was given two Rita Ora tickets in Sheffield UK ,I could not find anyone to go

Edited by weslgarlic

Got mine for the LG arena in Brum, also bought a Santana ticket for the same venue.

And now Fleetwood Mac at the LG. It's costing me a fortune.

Tonight February 17, 2013: GRAVEYARD @ The El Rey Theatre...with The Shrine and LSDJs.

Anders Osbourne in Lafayette La on 15 March and The Moody Blues on the 16th of March in Biloxi Mississippi

maybe going to see Foghat next month in CT. saw Savoy brown this past Saturday night in New York City. Great performance, but a very short show. They only played for 1 hour and that included the encore. Ripoff. I've seen them do 2 hour shows in the past 10 years. one hour for a concert sucks. But, their performance was very good.

I went to The O2 Academy, Leeds to see Courteeners on the 22/02/2013

I off to the Picturedome Holmfirth to see UFO on the 28/02/2013

And Rival Sons in LEEDS in April

Beth Hart on 7th March.

I just bought tickets to see Beth Hart on May 9th! I'll be looking for your review.

Deep Purple / Journey - Perth Arena, Western Australia 7th March, 2013

Never seen Journey before, so looking forward to it.

Saw KISS / Motley Crue / Thin Lizzy last Thursday...AWESOME night again at the Perth Arena, Western Australia

Edited by k5ymo

The Stranglers and The Godfathers O2 Academy Leeds 09th March ....not sure yet

The Stranglers are still around? :blink:

Something different tonight, Sunday March 3: Cellist Andrew Shulman and Pianist Robert Thies @ Bing Theatre, Los Angeles County Museum of Art.

Performing Britten: Cello Sonata, Opus 65, Schreker: Sommerfäden, Opus 2, and the Los Angeles premiere of Bruce Broughton's Sonata for Cello and Piano.

Bon Jovi next week for an over night with my wife. She has been dying to see them again, so we're going to Louisville next week. Not their biggest fan, but sometimes you gotta give them what they want....chance I might catch Clutch this Friday night.....

Charity concert in memory of Justin Beiber's dead hamster.

Tuesday March 19: Thurston Moore's new band, Chelsea Light Moving @ The Echoplex...with Grass Widow, Waxahatchee.

Going to see Clapton tonight. It's been a while since I have seen Slowhand live so I am looking forward to it:-)

Have a GREAT time Debs! I haven't seen him since '90. Full report expected! ;)

:)