What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

The only thing is the wait :whistling: , but the good thing is if it sells out ( which it will) i got mine lol

a8sloB0.jpg

Have ya checked the tours dates to see if JBLZE gonna be in your neck of the woods?

Yeah, nothing scheduled in my area. :(

Good for you for planning ahead, and now you have something fun to look forward to!

Yeah, nothing scheduled in my area. :(

Good for you for planning ahead, and now you have something fun to look forward to!

I dont usually plan ahead for something like this , but this time im not going to be left with just hearing how great a show it was.

Too bad they're not playing close to ya.

Fleetwood Mac! I just saw them in December but I was way up in the nose bleed seats and at such a bad angle that I couldn't even see the giant video screens.

I'm so thrilled that Christine McVie is back. Apparently, many people agree - the band's management has reported that ticket sales are way up, into Eagles-like territory.

Fleetwood Mac! I just saw them in December but I was way up in the nose bleed seats and at such a bad angle that I couldn't even see the giant video screens.

I'm so thrilled that Christine McVie is back. Apparently, many people agree - the band's management has reported that ticket sales are way up, into Eagles-like territory.

So I take it you have better seats this time around? Yes, it's much better for business to have Christine back in the fold...I wouldn't even consider going to a post-Peter Green era Fleetwood Mac concert without Christine McVie. She brings so much to the band.

Yes, I splurged and got floor seats, so it's one extreme to another. :) Christine is a brilliant songwriter. I have a lot of admiration for Lindsay B. too, he's an amazing guitarist, quite underrated. Kudos to his stamina as well, the man is 65 and doesn't leave the stage for 3 hours.

See Catfish & the Bottlemen if they come near your town if you like some really GREAT rock. Good show from start to finish...play better than their years. Opener was really good and crowd loved them too. Saw them based on one recomendation and were glad had tics before they quickly sold out.

This week: Blackberry Smoke ; may go to the Flaming Lips too.

Just got my tickets for Rush and I am quite stoked, I have seen them more times live than any other band. That being said if anyone is a Rush fan you better get those damn tickets now. I was just watching an interview with Geddy Lee on That Metal Show and Eddie Trunk asked the man point blank...is this a farewell tour? Geddy, without hesitation said, for all intent and purpose yes, this will be the last time they tour on such a scale and that after this tour, future shows and dates would not be tour based. Geddy stated Neal is pretty much done, he has a young daughter and wife and will not miss time with them.

So, get your Rush tickets because all signs indicate this will most likely be the last time we see this amazing group live.

Edited by IpMan

Going to check out Scott Weiland tomorrow night at a local club. Should be interesting. We've seen him so many times with STP and VR. Maybe he'll show, maybe he won't! He didn't last time we had STP tickets - 7 years ago!

Not sure if it's the NEXT concert (may see something before then), but found out today I'll be attending the Rush R40 Tour July 11, 2015 at the Pepsi Center in Denver.

Fly free with Delta there and back, meet up with my friend who already bought 2 primo seats to the show.

Yeah, the same friend who also has a Colorado prescription card!

We're planning on edibles for this show.

OH YEAH!

http://www.rush.com/show/r40-live-denver/

rush.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Pride of the Twin Cities...THE REPLACEMENTS @ Hollywood Palladium tonight, April 15. Just found out John Doe is opening...cool.

Ok, it's only two of the original four; Paul Westerberg and Tommy Stinson. The other two are dead. I usually have an aversion to these type of reunions.

But it is the Mats we're talking about. Like early Van Halen, I have many drunken memories of crazy fun shambolic shows in the 80s by the Replacements. I have no illusion about this reunion...I know it won't be quite the same. They'll be much more sober, for one thing. Like Led Zeppelin was at the O2.

But their songs still kick ass, whether you're drunk or sober. The albums still resonate...all the way up to "Pleased to Meet Me". After that, they got boring and Paul went solo.

Besides, even if this reunion tour is a disappointment, at least I'm only out $50. The Rolling Stones are charging $400 and I already KNOW they'll be a disappointment.

Now...where's my copy of "Tim"?

Edited by Strider