Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Jahfin

What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

And Friday, for the first time since 1979.....Van Halen.

Whoa - good luck there Jahfin. Seeing a band from your youth is a guaranteed way to make you feel old. It's looking at them and realising how much they have aged - and remembering that you are older too - scary stuff! Hope it is fun though. :D

Whoa - good luck there Jahfin. Seeing a band from your youth is a guaranteed way to make you feel old. It's looking at them and realising how much they have aged - and remembering that you are older too - scary stuff! Hope it is fun though. :D

I think it will be fun. I watched a few of the YouTubes from when they first went back on tour and aside from the one in Greensboro (also the first show on the tour) they seemed in top form. I'm not too happy that they're playing the same exact setlist night in and night out but at least they're many of my favorites. I'm looking very forward to it but it has been a very long time since I saw them playing in support of Van Halen II. My how the time flies...

At the moment its Roger Waters at the o2 !!

Possibly Tres Chicas (acoustic) and Sarah Borges and the Broken Singles this Sunday night.

Possibly doesn't count. Tickets must be in hand.

A band called The Do. Really cool. They have a very cool song called Weight on my Shoulder!

Eric Clapton, in June. Only saw him once before, with Roger Waters, which was a disappointment - expecting something much better this time!

Well, this summer, Romania will host some great artist like: Metallica, Iron Maiden, Manowar, Def Leppard and Whitesnake, to name a few. Most probably I'll to the Whitesnake one (releasing Good to be Bad album, celebrating 30 years of existence). Long live Whitesnake!

An Evening with Jason Isbell

Friday, March 21st

Berkeley Cafe

Raleigh, NC

Tift Merritt w/Sara Watkins

Saturday, March 22nd

Carolina Theatre

Durham, NC

If there's enough time I hope to catch the tail end of Patty Hurst Shifter's set at the Pour House after Jason at the Berkeley.

2w4z0uv.jpg

The Dirtbombs are a rock n' roll band based in metro Detroit, Michigan, notable for blending diverse influences such as garage rock, punk rock and soul while featuring a dual bass guitar, dual drum and guitar lineup.

This Tuesday, Bob Weir and Ratdog at the Madison Theater in Covington, Kentucky with two of my best friends.

04/11/2008 " Riders On The Storm" Ray Manzarek and Robby Krieger playing The Doors 's Classics. Live At Brasília - Brazil

Popa Chubby @ Sheffield Boardwalk - Saturday 17th May

Robin Trower @ Sheffield Boardwalk - Sunday 25th May

I'm really into Robin Trower at the mo, enjoy the gig Pilot.

Mine would be Def Leppard on April 13. I'm looking forward to it since I haven't seen them since 1995 and have pretty good seats.

That would be Van Halen on April 26th in St.Louis.

(After being postponed TWICE, I might add)

The Gourds w/Shinyribs (aka the Gourds' Kevin Russell)

Wednesday, April 2nd

Lincoln Theatre

Raleigh, NC