Jump to content

What's the Next Concert You're Attending?


Jahfin
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, zepscoda said:

Robert Plant tonight!

Enjoy zepscoda! He might start with "Lemon Song".

I forgot to list the last 4 or 5 concerts I have seen since Jason Isbell at the Greek. Next up...

Friday Sept. 28: Beck @ Hollywood Bowl.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, kingzoso said:

Hey, zepscoda.  I really wanted to go tonight but I chose to see Ozzy tomorrow night.  What made me make my decision was that I looked at both Robert's and Ozzy's setlist and I decided that I liked Ozzy's set over Robert's. 

Also, I prefer Ozzy's hard rock over Robert's folksy bluehrassy renditions of the few Zeppelin songs he performs.

 

Shit, I was just going to send you a PM to see if you were here...I gotta a few other buddies that chose the Ozzy show also. 

I'm pretty excited,  never been to a show at the Music Factory.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Strider said:

Enjoy zepscoda! He might start with "Lemon Song".

I forgot to list the last 4 or 5 concerts I have seen since Jason Isbell at the Greek. Next up...

Friday Sept. 28: Beck @ Hollywood Bowl.

Beck should be awsome!  I haven't seen him since '98

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/31/2018 at 10:02 AM, badgeholder said:

Would be cool to see Aimee in a bigger venue like the Greek. Let me know if she has the string quartet. Saw the Smashing Pumpkins last night at the Forum. They did Stairway to Heaven, complete with "Does anyone remember laughter?" Great show, but kinda long, they played for three hours!

No string quartet (I think she used the Section Quartet for that tour...Jon Brion has also played with them) with Aimee this time. Just her usual band plus Jonathan Coulton on guitar. I posted her setlist on another site...It was around 10 songs starting with "4th of July" and including several from her latest lp "Mental Illness". It was definitely the largest venue I have seen Aimee play.

Edited by Strider
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Strider said:

No string quartet (I think she used the Section Quartet for that tour...Jon Brion has also played with them) with Aimee this time. Just her usual band plus Jonathan Coulton on guitar. I posted her setlist on another site...It was around 10 songs starting with "4th of July" and including several from her latest lp "Mental Illness". It was definitely the largest venue I have seen Aimee play.

Thanks for the update, I figured that was just for the one tour. Jonathan Coulton and Aimee do sound great together. She sings a lot on his album

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, JLee93 said:

I wanna see them so bad. I missed them last two times they were in my town. I bet that show was killer though.

Thay killed!! Came out on fire and the didn't let up. . I walked around buzzing from the show for two days.  They are a must see!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/29/2018 at 2:09 PM, reids said:

Cool 😎👍

I saw Kansas last night at Cobb Energy Center Atlanta.

R😎🎸👍

D848C22D-5D71-4A65-AADD-FBBD9DD61C97.jpeg

On a side note; Isn't it weird how you can look at a picture of people where you can't see any real detail, like faces, and still tell they're a bunch of old dudes? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, gibsonfan159 said:

On a side note; Isn't it weird how you can look at a picture of people where you can't see any real detail, like faces, and still tell they're a bunch of old dudes? 

Yes for the most part. They mentioned only two original members (the drummer and the lead guitarist). The bass player has been with group since the mid 80s, while the others over the past decade or so. 

R😎👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/4/2018 at 9:23 AM, EaglesOfOneNest said:

I'm DYING to see them but they don't have anything scheduled remotely near me 😞

They sold out 2 shows in Tempe and rocked the place! New LP coming out in the next few days and after Europe they'll be back. . Don't miss it!!:):)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/5/2018 at 10:01 PM, Bozoso73 said:

They sold out 2 shows in Tempe and rocked the place! New LP coming out in the next few days and after Europe they'll be back. . Don't miss it!!:):)

As luck would have it, I got an email about pre-sale tickets for GRETA VAN FLEET in Miami, where I live! Got 7th row seats - concert is in Miami. I cannot wait! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, EaglesOfOneNest said:

As luck would have it, I got an email about pre-sale tickets for GRETA VAN FLEET in Miami, where I live! Got 7th row seats - concert is in Miami. I cannot wait! 

Yep! Just got the same email for their show in Orlando and will be seeing them May 10th!  GA show, but still will awesome!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EaglesOfOneNest said:

Indeed... I keep commenting on their FB page, "COME TO SOUTH FLORIDA!"... glad to see they listened! 😉

Yeah I do the same whenever they tweet out new tour dates - I guess it was the two of us that finally brought them south! :lol: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...