• Physical Graffiti
    • In Through the Out Door
    • Song Remains The Same
    • Houses Of the Holy
    • How The West Was Won
    • Coda
    • Mothership

• 10 months later...

It really depends on my mood. I love II, IV, HOTH, and PG all the same. I voted for IV because without it, i would never have known who Led Zeppelin was.

Looking back on my old comment here, I still stand by it mostly.

I will say that "Physical Graffiti" has become my favorite album, and in my opinion, their best.

It's pretty cool what times does.

• 2 months later...

It's hard to pick the best out of such a peerless discography!

I do love the band, its my band #1, I do worship all the albums... Nevertheless, I had to vote for IV, once that album was the very first I ever listened of them.

I recall when it got to Stairway... The last song of A Side... The turntable needle truly got wasted!! I listened to Stairway repeatedly, as far as I remember, at least 5 times...

That album, and mainly, that song called Stairway to Heaven just changed my life... I was 11 years old...

Thank you Led Zeppelin! Thank you for being the very best ever!!

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Physical Graffiti got my vote, and it was not to hard figure it out. But of course Presence, III, II, are all in a very close second place.
There have been times when i would have voted for "In through the outdoor" even if i think its their weakest album. But LZ weakest album is better than most groups strongest album.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The first six albums are all so great in their own right that it's pretty hard to pick and choose. I also like a lot of the songs from Presence and ITTOD. So I went with Mothership because it picks a lot of the best from all of the albums. I really do appreciate Physical Graffiti, though because it includes Ten Years Gone, a very underrated Led Zeppelin song and guitar solo which didn't make it onto Mothership. It was however included on Early Days & Latter Days which was the album that pretty much introduced me to the greatness of Led Zeppelin. I would actually say that was a better compilation than Mothership, but it wasn't an option, so...

Edited by Little Robert Anthony II