Who is the hottest member of Led Zep?

lenono12

273 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest member of Led Zep?

• Jimmy Page
    • Robert Plant
    • John Paul Jones
    • John Bonham

Jimmy,they're all hot though.

I want to know what you think: What would each one's reaction be to a sudden slap on the ass, sneak attack style? Slap and run, and hide close enough to see the reaction. What do you think it would be? This is a fantasy, so leave out the security guards and getting arrested and stuff (unless you're into that kind of thing).

I want to know what you think: What would each one's reaction be to a sudden slap on the ass, sneak attack style? Slap and run, and hide close enough to see the reaction. What do you think it would be? This is a fantasy, so leave out the security guards and getting arrested and stuff (unless you're into that kind of thing).

You slap Bonzo and he'd find you and wreak his vengeance by playing Moby Dick on your ass.

Robert would scream like an incredibly masculine castrati and invite you to "squeeze his lemon".

Poor JPJ is so starved for attention he'd fall madly in love with his new stalker.

Jimmy would either be to heavily sedated to notice or turn to Robert and say "Was that you again?"

You slap Bonzo and he'd find you and wreak his vengeance by playing Moby Dick on your ass.

Robert would scream like an incredibly masculine castrati and invite you to "squeeze his lemon".

Poor JPJ is so starved for attention he'd fall madly in love with his new stalker.

Jimmy would either be to heavily sedated to notice or turn to Robert and say "Was that you again?"

:o:lol: I thought maybe Bonzo might have killed me, Plant would be too fast to get away from, Jonesy might be frightened and Pagey would be confused. For some reason the idea of a confused JP really tickles me. I'd like to hide stuff from him and watch him look around for it.

:o:lol: I thought maybe Bonzo might have killed me, Plant would be too fast to get away from, Jonesy might be frightened and Pagey would be confused. For some reason the idea of a confused JP really tickles me. I'd like to hide stuff from him and watch him look around for it.

Confusing Jimmy Page,as disturbing as it sounds it would make a great passtime.

Confusing Jimmy Page,as disturbing as it sounds it would make a great passtime.

Does it sound disturbing? :unsure: I wouldn't hide his guitars, just pens or tissues or shit like that. You want disturbing, check out the last page or so of the Would you enlist in you own army thread :blink:

It's always been Robert and Jimmy. It's always been 50/50.

I started out Jimmy obsessed and then moved to Robert.

I think that Robert was hotter. He had the better body, he was sexier, more charisma and personality. On the other hand, Jimmy was prettier (better features...very angelic) seemed quiet and shy and overall more mysterious. They are both equally 'hot' for different reasons. I still can't pick one over the other. :D

very good point. I have always found Jimmy very handsome, the most handsome in Zep... I also think Robert is the sexiest man among them. I don't know why, probably he has something more stunning and charming than beauty!

surely this should be.....who WAS the hottest?

Actually it was Me B)

Yeah girls, I was briefly in the band in 1968, on Vibes ;) But i didn't think they were going anywhere, so I stupidly took a Hawaii Resort residency with the Baja Marimba Band, then I joined a Dutch prog band in the early 70's, playing the new Moog Vibraphone-atron, I was supposed to be the band's answer to Keith Emerson, but on Vibes, obviously, then things just got more and more grandiose and inflated, I even tried to spruce up the sound with a Yamaha DX1-'Vibe' synthethized vibraphone, but it didn't really take off...

I've been crushing on Robert Plant since first grade so it's Robert Plant for me.

Even if, as he said in an interview in the 70's, to the band it's really all about the music.

I must add how surprised I am that Jimmy Page has been winning the ballots thus far.

Interesting. Not to say he's bad of course. :) Ya go Jimme!

Nay! Richie Cole was way hotter. :P

No, seriously: when you watch the pic below, you'll understand my point of view:

lzjpiixnk6.jpg

To say it with Robert's words (who's also hot, won't deny that) JIMMY OH JIMMY

Yum!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived