should zep of reformed

sensei

zeppelin should never of reformed with johns son makes them no better than backstreet boys or take that . cash is there master made me loose a lot of respect.

they where of there time seen them in belfast first time they played stairway to heaven live (queens student bar) u cant go back.

It's not "should of", it's "should have." And do you mean "they were of their time"......? It's really hard to read your posts.

they where of there time seen them in belfast first time they played stairway to heaven live (queens student bar) u cant go back.

So that would be an elementary school? :blink:

Numbers don't add up bro B)

its really not that hard to have an opinion zeppelin should never of reformed as it discredits everything they ever did . i would rather watch a tribute band with passion than watch someone trying to pay there tax bill.

Believe me the boys have money to pay their bills. They reformed for a one off tribute to Ahmet Ertegen who gave them their start. I think it was good that Jason played for them, he was the only person who should've been considered for the job. Jason was picked out of honor for his father, it was nostalgic and it fit for the Zep story. It doesn't discredit anything. If theyhad new material and recorded an album, that would discredit. A tour with the old stuff wouldn't discredit it, neither did the reunion show.

Believe me the boys have money to pay their bills. They reformed for a one off tribute to Ahmet Ertegen who gave them their start. I think it was good that Jason played for them, he was the only person who should've been considered for the job. Jason was picked out of honor for his father, it was nostalgic and it fit for the Zep story. It doesn't discredit anything. If theyhad new material and recorded an album, that would discredit. A tour with the old stuff wouldn't discredit it, neither did the reunion show.

dont be so naive

zeppelin should never of reformed with johns son makes them no better than backstreet boys or take that . cash is there master made me loose a lot of respect.
"

A charity show is a "cash grab" ?

Robert Plant turns down what would equate to a record amount of money to tour with Zeppelin, and goes on to complete his tour with Alison krauss, and "cash is his master?"

:lol:

Alright....who's been flipping over rocks??? :hysterical:

i seem to be berated for making a legitimate statement "should zep of reformed" they will make more from this highly publicized charity gig (look at live aid and how much the bands made from fallout) why tour when your royalties just went through the roof. dont get me wrong led zeppelin where a major factor in my formative years and are still. but there is no led zeppelin now , remember if you are old enougth and if your not stick on cd and enjoy!

i seem to wonder, are our american friends on the a same planet or do they know everything or nothing because they can or have the haha engines to source it on the net.

dont be so naive

I'm not naive, I'm just using what I know. And that's that Zep should have reformed. You just seem upset about the ordeal, and my guess is that's it's because you didn't get to go. I didn't get to go, but I'm not bitter.

I'm not naive, I'm just using what I know. And that's that Zep should have reformed. You just seem upset about the ordeal, and my guess is that's it's because you didn't get to go. I didn't get to go, but I'm not bitter.

bitter my arse if it would of been reasonable priced in the ulster hall i would of went where i have seen many copies. the point is there is no zep and can never be ,after so many years your skills and mindsets change no matter losing a key member . they where of there time an can not be brought back

Sorry I don't remember where I read it but isn't there a story about John putting Jason on drums with Led Zeppelin rehearsing and said something like "This is the first time I've seen Led Zeppelin perform" ...or something to that effect. Anyone else heard that story?? If that is true then John himself approved of this line up. That's the way it should be .. no?

Well, I'm sorry if you feel that way, man, but the thing is done and it made a lot more people happy than sad, so I don't know what to tell you. None of us can get inside their heads and see why they decided to reunite, whether it was for money or for fun, so it's no use arguing about that. Aren't you just happy that thousands of people got to see their dream come true? Sure, Zep's not exactly like they were in the '70s, but I think the amount of excitement about the concert shows that they are still relevant despite the passage of time.

"

A charity show is a "cash grab" ?

Robert Plant turns down what would equate to a record amount of money to tour with Zeppelin, and goes on to complete his tour with Alison krauss, and "cash is his master?"

:lol:

Alright....who's been flipping over rocks??? :hysterical:

If you are as big as led zeppelin you can do 1 charity show every year and at Christmas time ;post on your newly formed official web site a special $$ discount on the latest DVD on that special concert of the year. That way Robert (who turns down big$$$)can carry on chasing Grammy awards with Alison Krauss and enjoy both worlds . SO in answer to your question !should zep of reformed ?see above. :rolleyes:

If you are as big as led zeppelin you can do 1 charity show every year and at Christmas time ;post on your newly formed official web site a special $$ discount on the latest DVD on that special concert of the year. That way Robert (who turns down big$$$)can carry on chasing Grammy awards with Alison Krauss and enjoy both worlds . SO in answer to your question !should zep of reformed ?see above. :rolleyes:

That's what you believe he is doing then?

bitter my arse if it would of been reasonable priced in the ulster hall i would of went where i have seen many copies. the point is there is no zep and can never be ,after so many years your skills and mindsets change no matter losing a key member . they where of there time an can not be brought back

You may have a point there, because your English grammar skills have diminished. ;)

It's should have not should of! :o

An Oz ticket to see Zeppelin in 1972 was between $3.80 & $4.20 depending on where you bought it?

How much were they in Ulster?

You may have a point there, because your English grammar skills have diminished. ;)

It's should have not should of! :o

An Oz ticket to see Zeppelin in 1972 was between $3.80 & $4.20 depending on where you bought it?

How much were they in Ulster?

sorry didnt realise there was an english master scrutinizing posts :D also amazed with your memory! do i get a star or detention?

sorry didnt realise there was an english master scrutinizing posts :D also amazed with your memory! do i get a star or detention?

What were we talking about? :blink:

Oh yeah.

It all depends on your gender! ;)

Stars for men and detention for women! :o

Archived