should zep of reformed

sensei

is this real is this the stepford wives , sort it out learn to free think B)

You could have used 2 question marks, two periods or one period and one semi colon and possibly four capital letters; your loss.

. cash is there master made me loose a lot of respect.

i never said "cash grab" better being a cynic than a blind idiot

Reads the same to a reader with eyes to see. :beer:

Oh, and it should read "Cash is their master (comma), and it made me lose a lot of respect."

So much for "O" levels.

Sensei means teacher or mentor, right? :rolleyes:

If that's the case (non)sensei, heaven help us! :blink:

sensei and scs have just got to hook up! :o

you are obviously a very angry person, i have no problem with my title i no more teach people as i show them how to teach themselves. i am constantly humbled by my students. am sad to see that you and some like you dont really get it. have a debate disagree , slabber , agree to disagree and all go for a pint after .

Reads the same to a reader with eyes to see. :beer:

Oh, and it should read "Cash is their master (comma), and it made me lose a lot of respect."

So much for "O" levels.

fool

You could have used 2 question marks, two periods or one period and one semi colon and possibly four capital letters; your loss.

allright pop got your hair cut yet! sorry just jealous mine fucked off 20 years ago. feel free to scrutinize previous posts for spelling,grammer mistakes. hey tried to get your music again , can get others not yours are you updating?

They didn't reunite for money or for fun, they reunited in memory of their dead friend. Get a grip, people.

get a life , think for yourself and be synical please tell me how you know this as a fact.

is this real is this the stepford wives , sort it out learn to free think B)

sorry if you have to think about last reply ask and i will explain and when you are tucked up in bed try to think for yourself .

Ah, thank you for the unfounded assumptions. Sorry to disappoint you but I must decline your kind offer. If I ever decide that I'd like you to explain something to me, the last place/time I want you to do so is when I'm tucked up in bed.

you are obviously a very angry person, i have no problem with my title i no more teach people as i show them how to teach themselves. i am constantly humbled by my students. am sad to see that you and some like you dont really get it. have a debate disagree , slabber , agree to disagree and all go for a pint after .

So... you are self-taught? That certainly explains a lot.

Go have a conversation with Yoda... help you he will yes.

I'm not angry at all, on the contrary.

Here's a tip get yourself a sense of humour. :D

I get it alright, you're full of it! :)

By the way I'll have a pint if you're buying?

dont sell out to godsmack i happen to grow up with godsmack members rob sully , rob and i were tight when i first seen them rob freaked out when he seen me ,gillis you nut come chech us out we just started this alice in chain band called godsmack after one of there songs .well im pissed i helped them get where they are today.i got them noticed , i got them to woodstock ,went on live radio brought buffets to radio stations. i was so happy for my dear friend, i bought shirts cds you name it, threw 20 dollars bills on thier stage. and now they wont acknowledge me nor any of us childhood buds,screw them we are allof age robs 46-47. i tried to contact them,now they are to big

dont sell out to godsmack i happen to grow up with godsmack members rob sully , rob and i were tight when i first seen them rob freaked out when he seen me ,gillis you nut come chech us out we just started this alice in chain band called godsmack after one of there songs .well im pissed i helped them get where they are today.i got them noticed , i got them to woodstock ,went on live radio brought buffets to radio stations. i was so happy for my dear friend, i bought shirts cds you name it, threw 20 dollars bills on thier stage. and now they wont acknowledge me nor any of us childhood buds,screw them we are allof age robs 46-47. i tried to contact them,now they are to big

Better.... ;)

err....OK.

Anyway getting back on topic 'should zep have reformed':to me- a long time fan, it is a bitter two edged sword.

Anything they do as Led Zep will forever be compared by critics and fans alike with what went before.

The official critical response to the o2 gig was in itself, a revelation and a pleasant shock to me,especially coming from such magazines as Rolling Stone or NME,who spent the greater part of my youth trying to convince me that they were either crap, thieving bastards, or dinosaurs! :D

What I think myself, is that we have a real opportunity,if only for a little while,of a real comeback!.

Jimmy is on fire, and playing as well as he did in the 70's,Perhaps even better-he is obviously more focused now than he has been for an age!

Robert has had an interesting career that to my ears was better when he was trying to escape his past.I actually love his early albums, and only thought he came adrift when he started to turn towards Zeppelin territory.His newer music is wonderful again!.

John Paul Jones is now, as always, a consumate musician and producer who has used his reputation wisely, and is as much a part of the glue that binds the Legend than anyone.I always felt it was a creative mistake to exclude him from certain projects, simply because it would then become 'something else';surely that 'something else' is what should have been celebrated!

But perhaps the time was not 'right'.

The ultimate answer to me is, what can they offer us now? I think the answer can only be some seriously good music, if only they all put their minds (and hearts) to it!.

...nope....sorry.....thanks......nope.....not sure what the deal is there...?.....

....and that's 'c'ynical (couldn't resist).....

knew you couldnt thats why it was there :D

Ah, thank you for the unfounded assumptions. Sorry to disappoint you but I must decline your kind offer. If I ever decide that I'd like you to explain something to me, the last place/time I want you to do so is when I'm tucked up in bed.

So... you are self-taught? That certainly explains a lot.

Go have a conversation with Yoda... help you he will yes.

learn to read

I'm not angry at all, on the contrary.

Here's a tip get yourself a sense of humour. :D

I get it alright, you're full of it! :)

By the way I'll have a pint if you're buying?

anytime

better out than in

We have a winner!

bostonnight; in his first post, has actually just won the prize for the worst grammar in this post that largely dealt with bad grammar in the first place.......funny how things turn out.....

Cheers!

We have a winner!

bostonnight; in his first post, has actually just won the prize for the worst grammar in this post that largely dealt with bad grammar in the first place.......funny how things turn out.....

Cheers!

am really pissed off hoping i would win.maybe next time

Sensei, shut the fuck up and leave.

Thanks,

IRG

;)

Sensei is an arsehole.

So am I.

You, undoubtedly are a clear thinking, perfect example of what humanity can achieve!

But we are all entitled to our opinions.

In time, Sensei may find wisdom and grace and even become a valuable contributer to our forum.........Perhaps. :watchingyou:

We must give him the benefit of doubt And hope he treats them both well.

(especially Grace, she's quite cute, but Wisdom can be a big problem himself; sometimes even I want to give him a slap!) :D

Getting back on topic, yet again, the only answer that can truly be 'right' surely should only come from the surviving members or next of kin.That is why they didn't reform in 1981,or 1985 or 2008....or whenever, and indeed, do we really want Led Zeppelin to be "reformed".I thought a great part of their charm was that they took chances and were different.They were heavily criticized by the press in the 70's but always refused to 'reform',even when they were still together!

However, If they are up for that in 2009,as I believe they will be,then so am I!.

Archived