The Beer Thread

Mattmc1973

to be a rock and not to roll....the end of the rolling rocks and a very merry christmas to all. sorry for all the song posts.

All the best to you and all my beer drinking pals. Be safe everyone :)

Cheers Ally and all! I had some Vodka and tonics last night and am drinking some good red wine now. Xmas comes and goes so fast. I always wonder how many more will I get to see? I hate the winter after Xmas and New Years. Once they are over its a real drag. Thank God for hockey to get me though the rest of winter. Ive got Bass Ale in the frig for guests. I like beer in the summer more than in the winter these days. If I were to drink beer in the winter, my choice would be Guiness. Merry Xmas all!

How was the Absolute LA ?

After polishing off some lovely Cabernet Sauvignon, I'm now finishing a lovely Christmas with a Gouden Carolus Noel. Very nice beer, rich brown, great head...very smooth.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

I bought my wife this coctail book at a store called Barnes and Noble (a big book chain here in the states). Lots of pictures of the drinks. Many of the drinks call for liquors. I hope I can find some small sample bottles. Like Medori Melon for instance. We pretty much are into Vodka. Dont like Rum, or Whiskeys or Souther Comfort.

T'was my choice in the day :D

awine-club_2028_6196108.jpg

Archived