What Makes Jimmy Page Sexy!

LadyRaven

His skin, his eyes, his lips, his teeth, his white hair......the way he smells, (I'll bet) the way he smiles, the way he walks, and the way he talks. And last but not least, the way he plays. :wub::wub::wub: My life would be complete if I could just watch him. Just look at him. All the time.

Nearly everything about him. :wub: :wub: :wub: To add to those- his skinny legs and bum, his black eye lashes. His hair when it use to be long, black and wavy. His full pink lips. :wub: :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I love nearly everything about him too. He's almost too pretty to be real and his hair has always been beautiful, weither it be black or silver. When he was young he talked so softly. He still does. He is always so sweet, yet he plays so loud! His green eyes look so dark, it almost makes him look dangerous, but his laugh is so cute. I love his lips, too. I love his pout when he plays and in photo shoots, like a couple with David Coverdale he does it. He is so stylish, intiligent and I love his sense of humor as well. His smile makes you melt. All his clothes are always beautiful. Few people other than movie stars can make a cigarette look as good as he did!

Edited by aen27

he gives off a vibe that he is unattainable, mysterious, unreachable...this packaged in soulful eyes, lucious hair and a body weilding the best giutar playing ever....this is what makes him so incredibly desirable.

now, put him next to robert on stage in the 70's...my God, i think I would have fainted from the sheer magnitude of sexiness.

I have always been in love with him since I saw him since high school.I will always be in love with him and Robert,ect.The way he stands on stage like he is ready to you know what.The way he sweats when he plays his guitar.I know he would have made me so happy.He would have took me home.The way he places his fingers on his guitar.The way he smiles and the way he laughs and smiles while he is playing.His lips,sexy and curly you want to kiss him all night long.Stroke his hair,play with it like a barbie doll.Feeling him kissing me,

The hair definitely has something to do with it. Long, wavy, jet-black hair...mmm...I love when it was really long in the early 70s (back when he used to brush it, heh). And I like his really pale skin against it...alabaster and onyx complementing each other. I do sort of have a thing for goth guys, and he fits right in naturally. Just out of curiosity, I'd like to see him with the ol' eyeliner on, hee hee. And his smile, yes. It's sort of dreamy yet impish at the same time. And against his pale skin his lips are such a deep strawberry color. Ok, so Robert has a better body, obviously, but I think Jimmy really pulls off being skinny. He's thin in a nice, shapely way. Guitar players are always skinny little nerds anyway, lol. Oh - I also love how he can all coy and shy, and then when he's on stage he's Mr. Badass with his stormtrooper hat and the Mick Jagger lip curl and everything. What don't I love about him?

I'm also experiencing a change in allegiance. I used to be exclusively a Robette (exclusively be? sorry, French is taking over my brain), but lately I've just been bowled over by Jimmy's more mysterious...mystique (okay, no, sleep is what's taking over my brain, lol), and JPJ's pretty adorable himself. I guess I'm pretty equal opportunity these days, but I'd say Jimmy has, for the time being, taken the main spot.

Jimmy is the Maestro, the Captain (sorry Robert-just saying it like it is.) The band together is pure genius, the timeless music permeates far reaching places yes it does, but Jimmy honey...you...ARE...THE...Master and Conductor in every way. And for me... POWER IS sex. Love To You...Calypso

"Your souls upon the screen live lives that might have been,

live lives that ever are."

Edited by Calypso

What do you like about the man? What makes him sexy? :wub:

His dark curly hair back in the day! When I saw The Song Remains The Same years ago now I just thought how darling it looked, and the passion he puts into his guitar playing. I want to say other things, but I don't think it is appropriate here LOL. But I'll just say, it makes him hot.

Edited by JPFan-Kimberly

I have a old card about him that says they are green. In some shots of him, they are light. Not quite brown. Maybe it's wrong.

I have been in the presence of James and his eyes are Emerald....

There is no other man above Jimmy in my eyes. He is simply the ultimate male form and always will be.

Tyre~~~~