What Makes Jimmy Page Sexy!

LadyRaven

Already been mentioned, but oh my god his hands.

And when he says fuck in the beginning of 'Friends'. Oh god, I have a thing about people saying fuck.

D'you know - try as I might, I can't hear him say "Fuck" at the beginning of "Friends"! Can anyone tell me whereabouts it is? Is it in amongst the studio chatter. or after he has played the first chord?

And yes - those hands ... when you see what they can do, you imagine what else they could do ... ! B)

D'you know - try as I might, I can't hear him say "Fuck" at the beginning of "Friends"! Can anyone tell me whereabouts it is? Is it in amongst the studio chatter. or after he has played the first chord?

And yes - those hands ... when you see what they can do, you imagine what else they could do ... ! B)

It's right in the beginning, at around 0:09 seconds in. It's pretty quiet, so turn up the volume quite a bit, and then try listening for it again.

My friend tried so hard to hear it, and still couldn't, so what I did was I took my sound editing software and literally cut out the exact second (or fraction thereof) and saved it as an MP3; finally, after I did that she was able to hear it. :P

It's right in the beginning, at around 0:09 seconds in. It's pretty quiet, so turn up the volume quite a bit, and then try listening for it again.

My friend tried so hard to hear it, and still couldn't, so what I did was I took my sound editing software and literally cut out the exact second (or fraction thereof) and saved it as an MP3; finally, after I did that she was able to hear it. :P

Thank you for that time! I finally hear it!

Let's see, what makes him sexy…

Just about everything mentioned

His gorgeous eyes, long black hair (hell, I like the white too!), HANDS!, jaw line, lips, oh lord, EVERYTHING!

Even his clothes make him sexy. I love his clothes.

I'd vote for eyes. He's got such a soft, comforting glance... But the wavy hair is quite charming, I must say :D

Ladymadcap, oh no, please, anyone but Davey :rolleyes: Can't keep track of all the times those hands made me totally crazy, Waters fan I am though...

ive got to admit that i always liked robert, but now as im 45, for some reason i find myself VERY attracted to Jimmy. I esp. love the old photos when hes on stage and looking really happy. he has the sexiest smile...just melts me. im against smoking, but he makes it look sooo sexy. i wish i was a cigarette!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to risk having my head ripped off here by saying that I don't think he's classically handsome. However, classical handsomeness is overrated IMO and dull as ditchwater. Jimmy is handsome in a unique, impossible to define way. I never get tired of looking at pictures of him like I would, say, David Beckham or someone else who's generally regarded as classically good-looking - there's just something about Jimmy that draws you in. Something about his elusiveness, his grace and elegance, his voice and eyes and hair and the way they all come together. He has a beautiful smile as well.

Oh who am I kidding, he's bloody gorgeous. :D

Edited by The Baroness Von Zeppelin

The hair definitely has something to do with it. Long, wavy, jet-black hair...mmm...I love when it was really long in the early 70s (back when he used to brush it, heh). And I like his really pale skin against it...alabaster and onyx complementing each other. I do sort of have a thing for goth guys, and he fits right in naturally. Just out of curiosity, I'd like to see him with the ol' eyeliner on, hee hee. And his smile, yes. It's sort of dreamy yet impish at the same time. And against his pale skin his lips are such a deep strawberry color. Ok, so Robert has a better body, obviously, but I think Jimmy really pulls off being skinny. He's thin in a nice, shapely way. Guitar players are always skinny little nerds anyway, lol. Oh - I also love how he can all coy and shy, and then when he's on stage he's Mr. Badass with his stormtrooper hat and the Mick Jagger lip curl and everything. What don't I love about him?

I'm also experiencing a change in allegiance. I used to be exclusively a Robette (exclusively be? sorry, French is taking over my brain), but lately I've just been bowled over by Jimmy's more mysterious...mystique (okay, no, sleep is what's taking over my brain, lol), and JPJ's pretty adorable himself. I guess I'm pretty equal opportunity these days, but I'd say Jimmy has, for the time being, taken the main spot.

I think he might have it on in some of those pictures from '75, like the ones where he has the Jack Daniels bottle on the Starship. I'm not sure or his lashes look extra dark.