What Makes Jimmy Page Sexy!

LadyRaven

• 2 weeks later...
The thing is I can't post them here, we use to have a thread for it but it was deleted. I have mine on my myspace.

How about pm your myspace address so we can read these naughtys tories about Jimmy?

Now you got us curious.. :rolleyes:

You shouldn't have started... :D

Jimmy you are the best ever,!!! since I was 13 I have been in-love with you, you are meserizing in a cool shy way with the most beautiful smile, It would be a dream to meet you in person!! I love your appreciation for music, wich makes us appreciate it through your playing. You are such a gentleman, who could resist you.Please tour the u.s. i would love the opportunity to see you play live, an opportunity of a lifetime. After 1980 never thought that could be a possibility. love always, gina

now that the band has a fan base that shocks even Jimmy, If they did tour, do you think this could be called "the concert of the century"? Think about it.

Thanks, Diana-loura! :thanku:

Talking about sexy Jimmy, I have just posted in the LZ Masterforum on the "Awesome Jimmy's solos thread " the link for his Heartbreaker solo, one of my favorites. Check that out and then let know if he doesn't look HOT HOT HOT.

He's a heartbreaker, indeed! :lol::lol:

There's one part of that "Heartbreaker" solo where Jimmy makes his guitar sound like the guy in the song is really crying. Very sad. Such pain and heart-ache in that solo. Funny you should mention "putting all his emotions in his guitar playing". That solo really says a lot.

There's one part of that "Heartbreaker" solo where Jimmy makes his guitar sound like the guy in the song is really crying. Funny you should mention "putting all his emotions in his guitar playing". That solo really says a lot.

/quote]

I have never thought about that particular emotion on this solo. :mellow: Interesting ythat ou mention it. I will definitely listen to it again and pay more attention to this emotional side. On this particular guitar solo I was more caught in the speedness and the technique of it.

When I think about a solo that has emotional "crying" sound, Since I have been loving you comes to my mind at once..

Every young girl at one time or another would loved to have Mr.Page in her life..

The dream, keep it a dream.....it's a beautiful dream, Mr. Page seems such an enigma

that is the intrigue...the intrigue and the dream are sometimes better than the reality.

So I will keep dreaming, beautiful dreams....

What do you like about the man? What makes him sexy? :wub:

I think what really makes Jimmy Page sexy is his laid back quality. I'm sure he rehearsed his butt off before shows and had his fair share of stress, but we never got to see that side. Every time he played, he always seemed to be on top of his game as if it were all effortless and just for fun. He didn't have to hog the whole show, he just seemed very happy where he was and that kind of confidence is sooo sexy! Of course, I love his eyes and he wears his age so naturally these days, one can't help but still feel drawn in. That smile of his could disarm and soften anyone's heart. B)

So my two favorites, from past and present, that show this casual confidence, are:

74eb4891.jpg

people-colour210.jpg

The Ninth Scribe

Edited by The_Ninth_Scribe

AMAZONIC and I have been writting some naughty stories between us. They are pretty hot. XXrated.

QUOTE (LadyRaven @ Apr 6 2008, 08:39 PM)

There's a link to the adress in my sig below the cat picture.

I was there but it seemed to me, that it doesn´t work... I couldn´t find the link! I´m very interested in those stories and I assure you, I´m old enough- I´m already 43! I would be rather affraid of an heart attack in this age ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you give me a tip, how to find those stories?

I have also written one a little naughty story about a girl who has a boyfriend who plays in a band that does an opening act for Led Zeppelin. And this girl is falling madly in love with Robbie. And they meet on an afterparty and then....:blush:

The only problem I would have to translate it to English. My English is I think 90% perfect, but not perfect enough yet. Maybe I will try it though! :)

Edited by Spacewoman