What Makes Jimmy Page Sexy!

LadyRaven

Jimmy you are the best ever,!!! since I was 13 I have been in-love with you, you are meserizing in a cool shy way with the most beautiful smile, It would be a dream to meet you in person!! I love your appreciation for music, wich makes us appreciate it through your playing. You are such a gentleman, who could resist you.Please tour the u.s. i would love the opportunity to see you play live, an opportunity of a lifetime. After 1980 never thought that could be a possibility. love always, gina

Everything! What isn't sexy about him? I LOVE his sex appeal! :wub::wub::wub:

That's exactly how I feel and I've always been a Plant girl, big time, but after visiting this site and seeing some of these pictures, reading some of the great books out there, etc... I have really been lovin' me some Pagey lately!!!! :wub::wub:

I agree with whoever it was above (milli regretti) who said he's not classically handsome, cos, well, he isn't, but he has a kind of mystique...

That and the forearms, the gorgeous smile, the thrusting of the crotch into the back of the Les Paul :yay: , the voice, the cigarette, the dress sense.........

[thud as MRS. WISTY collapses under table]

....and I have to admit the black magic also has a bit to do with it.

Edited by Mrs. Wisty

I agree with whoever it was above (milli regretti) who said he's not classically handsome, cos, well, he isn't, but he has a kind of mystique...

That and the forearms, the gorgeous smile, the thrusting of the crotch into the back of the Les Paul :yay: , the voice, the cigarette, the dress sense.........

[thud as MRS. WISTY collapses under table]

....and I have to admit the black magic also has a bit to do with it.

I totally agree Mrs. Wisty. And I hate to admit this, but even some of his naughtiness back in the day adds to his sexiness I think.

It's all in his eyes. I mean, I love everything about him, but his eyes are just...striking. He has this look that just makes me melt. And he has the most perfect hair. And his pout is just so alluring. He knows you want to kiss him, lol. Add a guitar and a tight pair of trousers and...wow. He's heartbreakingly handsome.

• 1 month later...

EVERY, EVERY, EVERY THING!!!!!!

Jimmy is sexy, 'cause he's Jimmy!!! I have no wiser explanation... :rolleyes:

Oh... so much beauty in ONE PERSON!!!

Edited by Martha

Very interesting thread you started Lady Raven. :) Good on ya!

A guitarist has always been considered sexier compared to any other musicians and instrument players. A guitar is basically an extension of their "manhood", and its playing reflects the lovemaking.

In other words, it's a sex thing.

The way and the different tempos it is played is a sort of love making. It's a mental and physical release. And as making love, sometimes you want it to be slow and tender, other times you just need it fast and passionate.

Having considered that, there are ordinary guitarists and great Godlike guitarists. Jimmy is one of the latter.

The passion he puts in its playing comes from every inch of his mind and body and is very heartfelt. He strongly believes in what he's doing and abandons himself to this urge of expressing his feelings through this talent of his. It clearly shows in his face during his extraordinary playing, either playful and cheeky or wild look.

That passion combined with his mysterious and not from this planet aura, his delicate almost fragile physical presence, the angelic but also frantic/devilish looks and last but not least the exceptional music talent, well if you mix all these ingredients you get JIMMY, sexy or not.

This is very eloquently and nicely put, isn't it? :) But as we all are made of flesh and blood and have mother nature instincts (thank God), well there are other interesting ways and words of explaining his sexiness... :blush: but I guess this is another story, in another place, and is very... personal and intimate. So, ladies, I guess there are no other comments for me to say.

You said it all, anyway. :D

Only, thanks Jimmy for being what you are and giving us all kinds of sensations and emotions through your music. We love ya!

jp216.jpg

A guitar is basically an extension of their "manhood", and its playing reflects the lovemaking.

jp216.jpg

That analogy leaves us female guitarists out in the cold though. As Freud once said, "Sometimes a guitar is just a guitar..."

Those middle of the night phone calls he makes to Robert which always end in sniffles and

his exclaiming "how am I ever going to tour without you?" Precious moments.

I'd like to go and comfort him.

:lol:

Edited by LadyRaven

When I was a kid, I was amazed to find out how many singers/bands on the radio were from England, because they sounded American. The first one that blew my mind was Clapton's "Lay Down Sally." Then my mom started listing off all the other bands who were from England, and I could not believe it. Zeppelin REALLY blew my mind, ESPECIALLY JP, because of that funny little voice of his! The contrast between that and his playing still tickles me :P

Why do we like him? He's cute, he's weird, and he plays the fuck outta that GI' TAR!

I love everything. He's mysterious, very cute, great bod. His music is out of this world. His showmanship on stage. His shyness, smile, bedroom eyes. He's just plain yummy!

Plus there is a song he does, I think it's In my time of dying where he strokes his guitar in such a way that it gives you the impression he's stroking more than just his guitar. Send me to heaven he's all I want. Don't you wish you could go back in time? I would have been one of those girls he's had! I'm such a slut! Oohhh

Edited by jimmy&mekissinginatree

Don't you wish you could go back in time? I would have been one of those girls he's had! I'm such a slut! Oohhh

Understand what you are saying... :wub:

Nah, you are not a slut...you would just have wanted to have a bit of fun.

only one problem: can you imagine all the competition and cat fights these girls had to experience as to get his attention? Wow! maybe it was worth it, don't know..

you know what they say about musicians and rock stars? Apparently most of them are bad lovers :lol::lol:

Not the case of Jimmy, of course.. :P

Very interesting thread you started Lady Raven. :) Good on ya!

A guitarist has always been considered sexier compared to any other musicians and instrument players. A guitar is basically an extension of their "manhood", and its playing reflects the lovemaking.

Amazonic, Bravo, bravo! You have a way with words. Your discriptions made me hot!! Like I said before IMTOD jimmy's solo is HOT. The way he strokes that guitar oh my God to be played that way!!

Edited by jimmy&mekissinginatree

Understand what you are saying... :wub:

Nah, you are not a slut...you would just have wanted to have a bit of fun.

only one problem: can you imagine all the competition and cat fights these girls had to experience as to get his attention? Wow! maybe it was worth it, don't know..

you know what they say about musicians and rock stars? Apparently most of them are bad lovers :lol::lol:

Not the case of Jimmy, of course.. :P

Of course not!