What Makes Jimmy Page Sexy!

LadyRaven

Hmm, that "extension of manhood" thing has been a theory of mine for some time, nice to read someone backing it up slightly more eloquently than I ever could. Eric Clapton once said (I'm paraphrasing slightly because I can't be bothered looking it up), "You were in school and you were pimply and no-one wanted to know you, then you're in a band and suddenly you're surrounded by all these chicks". It especially applies to guitarists.

Amazonic, Bravo, bravo! You have a way with words. Your discriptions made me hot!!

The way he strokes that guitar oh my God to be played that way!!

Thanx, mate! ...sometimes I get too carried away with words... :D but, hey, if the subject is sooo interesting..

Now you make me :blush: with your " to be played that way"...wow.

Thanx, mate! ...sometimes I get too carried away with words... :D but, hey, if the subject is sooo interesting..

Now you make me :blush: with your " to be played that way"...wow.

I aim to please, especially you Amazonic! Your a sweetheart :thanku: Careful they might think something is going on :kiss: Ha ha

Edited by jimmy&mekissinginatree

.... what makes jimmy sexy most...at the top of the list... his eyes, he has this mysterious sexy look, looking at him makes me wonder, in a way, his eyes show his deep inner soul... so if from one look in his eyes, a girl melts as i do :) , what would be the effect of the whole jimmy all at once :rolleyes: his lips, wavy black hair, his smile... aaah!! jimmy come take me now

Very interesting thread you started Lady Raven. :) Good on ya!

A guitarist has always been considered sexier compared to any other musicians and instrument players. A guitar is basically an extension of their "manhood", and its playing reflects the lovemaking.

In other words, it's a sex thing.

The way and the different tempos it is played is a sort of love making. It's a mental and physical release. And as making love, sometimes you want it to be slow and tender, other times you just need it fast and passionate.

Having considered that, there are ordinary guitarists and great Godlike guitarists. Jimmy is one of the latter.

The passion he puts in its playing comes from every inch of his mind and body and is very heartfelt. He strongly believes in what he's doing and abandons himself to this urge of expressing his feelings through this talent of his. It clearly shows in his face during his extraordinary playing, either playful and cheeky or wild look.

That passion combined with his mysterious and not from this planet aura, his delicate almost fragile physical presence, the angelic but also frantic/devilish looks and last but not least the exceptional music talent, well if you mix all these ingredients you get JIMMY, sexy or not.

This is very eloquently and nicely put, isn't it? :) But as we all are made of flesh and blood and have mother nature instincts (thank God), well there are other interesting ways and words of explaining his sexiness... :blush: but I guess this is another story, in another place, and is very... personal and intimate. So, ladies, I guess there are no other comments for me to say.

You said it all, anyway. :D

Only, thanks Jimmy for being what you are and giving us all kinds of sensations and emotions through your music. We love ya!

jp216.jpg

hey you are soooo right... really :):) nicely put

hey you are soooo right... really :):) nicely put

Thanks, Diana-loura! :thanku:

Talking about sexy Jimmy, I have just posted in the LZ Masterforum on the "Awesome Jimmy's solos thread " the link for his Heartbreaker solo, one of my favorites. Check that out and then let know if he doesn't look HOT HOT HOT.

He's a heartbreaker, indeed! :lol::lol:

Talking about sexy Jimmy, I have just posted in the LZ Masterforum on the "Awesome Jimmy's solos thread " the link for his Heartbreaker solo, one of my favorites. Check that out and then let know if he doesn't look HOT HOT HOT.

I checked it out, and I have no idea why it is that I can suddenly feel the urge to procreate with something that friggin' self absorbed. Unbelievable.

WOW I'm a guy who is definatly into to women but i was gonna post a comment on the heartbreaker solo so this is kinda crazy that i check out this thread and thats what you ladies are talkin about, so thats cool! Anyway i f*ckin love that solo its what made me want to start playin guitar in the first place, and the f*cked up thing to me is the solo is kinda sloppy and incoherent yet it just wreaks of balls and attitude, it is one of the most beautiful things to have ever touched my ears, I just cant say enough about how much i love that solo!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I checked it out, and I have no idea why it is that I can suddenly feel the urge to procreate with something that friggin' self absorbed. Unbelievable.

I like you, Suz. :D We are in the same wave length. Feeling the same here. Again, it's a guitar thing ;)

hahaha

WOW I'm a guy who is definatly into to women but i was gonna post a comment on the heartbreaker solo so this is kinda crazy that i check out this thread and thats what you ladies are talkin about, so thats cool! Anyway i f*ckin love that solo its what made me want to start playin guitar in the first place, and the f*cked up thing to me is the solo is kinda sloppy and incoherent yet it just wreaks of balls and attitude, it is one of the most beautiful things to have ever touched my ears, I just cant say enough about how much i love that solo!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Welcome to this thread, Zepsteve! Now that a guy is checking this out, I feel a bit :blush::blush: for all my posts! Guess you are thinking we all are a bit out of control (let's just say that) here :lol:

I posted the Heartbreaker solo on the "Awesome solo threads". I could have said that his solos on Dazed & confused and Since I 've been Loving you are his best, but to me this has a special thing about it. You gotta either love it or hate it.

That solo is what makes Jimmy so different from any other best guitarists. No one can express his talent like that. It's not about technique and playing by the book: it's playing by your own instinct, dirty and passionate.

There's an interesting post in that youtube. It says that this solo sums up three different guitarists' playing (Slash, Eddie Van Halen, Malmsteen). Great guitar players, but if you take them individually you won't find the same emotional & passionate drive.

How about the solo of IMTOD, the way he strokes the guitar, ooohhhhh my, take me to my maker now, I couldn't be any happier!!

I know, you are definitely right, :) That solo is amazing! You won't believe but I coincidentally watched it on the DVD last night after a long time!

He just plays it wonderfully. I like the last bit when he plays a few notes fast and hard like he wants to beat his guitar (he looks like a maniac) and simultaneously Robert goes with something like Oh Oh Oh ... (that's almost before the end of the song). Well, that always makes me laugh! :D

Great song, great solo! love it!

Yeah, his beautiful eyes and that black hair. His intelligence and sense of humor. And he doesn't seem to have major psychological issues. And his friendliness.

Is Knebworthbabe still here?? She's testified to his kindness and humor...

Yes, she is- goes by Knebby now.

i checked it out just now.... wow.... i haven't seen this solo before, i was quite amazed.... he looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot

He always has a look of being in love when he plays his solo on Stairway To Heaven. You can really tell he's into the music. OMG what he does with that guitar.

and he looks like he's making love to it too. That's what always gets me, the way he loves on it

He always has a look of being in love when he plays his solo on Stairway To Heaven. You can really tell he's into the music. OMG what he does with that guitar.

i totally agree with you, you can feel that it is more than just a solo, something way beyond that, and he makes you feel it too, he takes you to his secret own world the moment he hits that first note of the solo and you don't want to come back untill he finishes...and that is so special in an artist,.... the expressions on jimmy's face while playing it shows it all...

How about the solo of IMTOD, the way he strokes the guitar, ooohhhhh my, take me to my maker now, I couldn't be any happier!!

Oh my yes that solo had my eyes glued to his fingers. I can't resist them sliding up and down the guitar neck. Jimmy is like 2 different people. He has a backward nature until he gets up on stage with his guitar, and on stage is where I find him most magnetic. There is a confidence when he has a hold of that guitar.

you can feel that it is more than just a solo, something way beyond that, and he makes you feel it too, he takes you to his secret own world the moment he hits that first note of the solo and you don't want to come back untill he finishesl...

Wow! :blush: The words you chose to express your feelings on his solos are so much describing the perfect lovemaking, or should I say the big O? :wub:

The point of no return.A journey you don't want to end but that you can't wait till you get there, to the final destination!

My goodness, ladies. If Jimmy's solos can make us feel all these emotions and butterflies inside, he should know.... :lol::lol::lol: We just want to thank him! :notworthy: