What Makes Jimmy Page Sexy!

LadyRaven

He is very 'diminutive' and 'girly', maybe we're all pervs? :lol:

:D:D You have a good point, here! I do agree. If you really look at him, he looks quite feminine, you know long hair, nice features, slim body, long and delicate hands, small bum... :unsure: and I stop..

Maybe some Freudinian issue...You know, we women are really complicated. Thank God.. :D

Personally, I am attracted to his great talent as a musician, songwriter, producer and founder of the greatest band ever and the way he expresses himself musically. The rest is a bonus. ;)

He is very 'diminutive' and 'girly', maybe we're all pervs? :lol:

Robert is also so beautiful with those golden locks- I have always liked men who look a little girly- graceful, with a beauatiful face- and I don´t mind it, because I´m

PERVERTED AND PROUD :lol: :lol: :lol:

And where is the rule how should a man look like? It is only a question of taste and we have an excellent taste concerning those two :D

Robert is also so beautiful with those golden locks- I have always liked men who look a little girly- graceful, with a beauatiful face- and I don´t mind it, because I´m

PERVERTED AND PROUD :lol: :lol: :lol:

And where is the rule how should a man look like? It is only a question of taste and we have an excellent taste concerning those two :D

exactly. plus, jimmy is full of talent and doesn't seem to be full of himself, like he isn't all pompous and egotistical due to his success...he seems like a very chill guy.

QUOTE (LadyRaven @ Apr 6 2008, 08:39 PM)

There's a link to the adress in my sig below the cat picture.

I was there but it seemed to me, that it doesn´t work... I couldn´t find the link! I´m very interested in those stories and I assure you, I´m old enough- I´m already 43! I would be rather affraid of an heart attack in this age ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you give me a tip, how to find those stories?

I have also written one a little naughty story about a girl who has a boyfriend who plays in a band that does an opening act for Led Zeppelin. And this girl is falling madly in love with Robbie. And they meet on an afterparty and then....:blush:

The only problem I would have to translate it to English. My English is I think 90% perfect, but not perfect enough yet. Maybe I will try it though! :)

i couldn't find those stories either... how do i get to them... im on fire here B)

i couldn't find those stories either... how do i get to them... im on fire here B)

Maybe we could ask Lady Raven- I´m also very curious, I would like to read them!

Dear Lady Raven, please help us! We have a great desire to read naughty Jimmy stories! :D :D :D

I confess, I'm a "ex-robette"... that's how you call it, innit?

but one day I looked at a picture of him and...suppose you know that feeling :wub:

He has so many facettes, you could imagine to discuss kafka with him or just sit around a bonfire- in case you are able to manage get your eyes off him sometimes :D

And he always stays a mystery...

Oh, bloody crap, i read what I wrote, I sound like a silly little teenage chick ( I am one, I can't help it)

lzjpvihs8.jpg

I confess, I'm a "ex-robette"... that's how you call it, innit?

but one day I looked at a picture of him and...suppose you know that feeling :wub:

He has so many facettes, you could imagine to discuss kafka with him or just sit around a bonfire- in case you are able to manage get your eyes off him sometimes :D

And he always stays a mystery...

Oh, bloody crap, i read what I wrote, I sound like a silly little teenage chick ( I am one, I can't help it)

lzjpvihs8.jpg

the led zeppelin.....lol

i think this is my new favourite jimmy pic. WOW!

• 2 weeks later...

I guess my first post after lurking for a while will be on how hot Pagey is. For me it starts at the top. I think he is brilliant! He is pure a pure musical genius ! I have happily spent many hours debating (ususally with some guy), that Jimmy Page is THE guitar GOD. Ever. Period. I usually win...Heehee. so for me I guess its the intelligence, talent, his aura, the eyes, body, way he moves etc. I wont get gross. I can honestly say he is the hottest 60 something alive!

Rock on Jimmy

I forgot to add something: his name. I don't know, but to me James Patrick Page II sounds just gorgeous...

Maybe there's something wrong in my head, but...

No. I agree with that. Just saying that name makes me shiver! Also you usually don't think of a guy that's 64 being called Pagey, like he was in his mid twenties. That's also so cool. I love that nickname.

Edited by aen27

No. I agree with that. Just saying that name makes me shiver! Also you usually don't think of a guy that's 64 being called Pagey, like he was in his mid twenties. That's also so cool. I love that nickname.

I must agree...Pagey is an adorable nickname...And I must confess that I find Jimmy hotter and hotter every day. And the more I know about him, the more I´m in love with him.

Yes, I have converted from Rob to Jimmy, maybe because I have always liked men who are mysterious, charismatic a look a little feminine and subtle. I love his dark hair falling over his eyes and his pouting lips while he is playing. He´s so sweet and so dangerous sexy at the same time-he´s an angel with a little devil inside- have I described it well? :D

So, I will extend the club of Pagey girls- are you glad? :D

I must agree...Pagey is an adorable nickname...And I must confess that I find Jimmy hotter and hotter every day. And the more I know about him, the more I´m in love with him.

Yes, I have converted from Rob to Jimmy, maybe because I have always liked men who are mysterious, charismatic a look a little feminine and subtle. I love his dark hair falling over his eyes and his pouting lips while he is playing. He´s so sweet and so dangerous sexy at the same time-he´s an angel with a little devil inside- have I described it well? :D

Yes that's great!! Welcome to the club, and I totally agree that Pagey gets hotter and hotter every day (I've been a Pagey lover since 1973).

i also converted from robert to jimmy... and it stayed like this... i don't want to say " i wonder why :blink: " because we will start this topic all over again hahahahahah!!!!

i just can't get enough of Jimmy

i also converted from robert to jimmy... and it stayed like this... i don't want to say " i wonder why :blink: " because we will start this topic all over again hahahahahah!!!!

i just can't get enough of Jimmy

I have been drawn to Jimmy's aura my whole life, not knowning very much but his name and just hearing about him and now that I know much more and the more I learn too, the more I'm in love with him as well. I will admit, Robert has grown on me more than when I first got into Zep, but he doesn't even come close to Jimmy. I have to have a fix everyday of him and it's still not enough. I have to agree, nobody is hotter than Jimmy, and he just gets hotter.

Edited by aen27

I know, you are definitely right, :) That solo is amazing! You won't believe but I coincidentally watched it on the DVD last night after a long time!

He just plays it wonderfully. I like the last bit when he plays a few notes fast and hard like he wants to beat his guitar (he looks like a maniac) and simultaneously Robert goes with something like Oh Oh Oh ... (that's almost before the end of the song). Well, that always makes me laugh! :D

Great song, great solo! love it!

I must agree! This solo and this DVD was the reason I have fallen in love with him. When I saw him for the first time playinig I watched him with a dropping jaw :D. I have never seen something like that before- he is there so sexy, hot, sweaty, pouting, wild and untamed- oh my god, I´m starting to sound a little bit naughty again...:blush:

And I know what you mean with this "playing guitar like if he was playing with something else" thing! :lol:

you understand me, ladies! :)

I must agree! This solo and this DVD was the reason I have fallen in love with him. When I saw him for the first time playinig I watched him with a dropping jaw :D. I have never seen something like that before- he is there so sexy, hot, sweaty, pouting, wild and untamed- oh my god, I´m starting to sound a little bit naughty again...:blush:

And I know what you mean with this "playing guitar like if he was playing with something else" thing! :lol:

Oh, Spacewoman. Happy to see you! :) Now that you are telling all the above, oh God, ... :rolleyes:

Pls post some pics of Jimmy...I need my daily fix, pls. :D:D