Whisky Tread

eagle87

Nothing close to that happening for me, last I checked before flushing. If you drink enough black Sabuca Nera, there is a greenish tint - but you really have to do at least 3/4 of the bottle. The payback probably wouldn't cover the original cost.

(*Am I still on your "friends" list?)

Of course! Even more so now! LOL!!!

Don't have a lot of experience with whiskey. Some of my buddies are really into Jack Daniels and Makers Mark, mainly drinking it with Coke.

But the most drunk I ever got in my life was 10 years ago at a wedding, drinking "7 & 7's". I drank about 15 of them, threw up in the bathroom during the reception, and "freaked" the bride and groom on the dance floor :lol:

:lol: aaah that kind of storys...

One time I got drunk with Wine :wacko: ... is the worse. Then I try to go to work, and I ended up in the hospital with an injection on my ass.

You can't, never, enjoy the wine like you used to.

Spill!!! :D

Back when I was about 21 or so me and some buds and our girl friends were at the park playing a game of Keg football and my girlfriend sat on the bleechers downing a qt not a fifth a qt of southern comfort. Well when it was time to leave, I had to carry her to the car. By the time we got back to my friends house she was up and ready for more :blink:

So we all sat around the kitchen table having a few beers and a couple doobs and she was drinking Jack this time out of beer mugs straight up! :o:blink::unsure: and she's saying mmmm that's sweet! WTF?,well she decides to go up stairs to take a shower. After about half an hour I started to get concerned so I went up and the shower is still running. I knocked but no reply, so I went in and she is passed out cold! Butt neked, blew chunks everywhere walls, ceiling shower curtain. Shit! :o I thought she was dead! :unsure: She woke up like two days later :blink:

Back when I was about 21 or so me and some buds and our girl friends were at the park playing a game of Keg football and my girlfriend sat on the bleechers downing a qt not a fifth a qt of southern comfort. Well when it was time to leave, I had to carry her to the car. By the time we got back to my friends house she was up and ready for more :blink:

So we all sat around the kitchen table having a few beers and a couple doobs and she was drinking Jack this time out of beer mugs straight up! :o:blink::unsure: and she's saying mmmm that's sweet! WTF?,well she decides to go up stairs to take a shower. After about half an hour I started to get concerned so I went up and the shower is still running. I knocked but no reply, so I went in and she is passed out cold! Butt neked, blew chunks everywhere walls, ceiling shower curtain. Shit! :o I thought she was dead! :unsure: She woke up like two days later :blink:

Oh my!! I assume you're not too crazy about SoCo either then B)

I'd blame the doobs....ya always gotta start with the doobs....and then move to drinking not the other way around (for me anyway)

Oh my!! I assume you're not too crazy about SoCo either then B)

I'd blame the doobs....ya always gotta start with the doobs....and then move to drinking not the other way around (for me anyway)

Soothing to the stomache :D alas I don't do either any longer although I've been tempted lately. :ph34r:

I stick with beer these days, but in my liquor daze...

I prefered an Evan Williams or some lesser known name.The Canadian blends are fine as well,somewhat milder.

And I've gotta say,try to disregard the Coke or 7-Up etc.

Grab an 8-12 oz.tumbler or facsimile.Fill with cubed ice.Pour two (make it one to two fingers) fingers of adult beverage in glass.Allow ice to meld with liquor for a couple of minutes,or add a splash of water to dilute the concentration.

Appreciation of the taste is not bastardized by introducing sweet additives,etc.

If an appreciation of the taste is acheived,you may find some of the high end names pale compared to the lesser knowns.

Tread slowly,sip slowly,don't drive,fire up Led ZeppelinII.I repeat,sip slowly and don't drive.

Whiskey Drinks

Whiskey Sour Punch

1 (6 oz.) can frozen orange juice

1 (6 oz.) can lemonade

1 tbsp. Angostura Bitters

2 tbsp. sugar

2 (32 oz.) bottles club soda

1-2 pkg. whiskey sour mix

Maraschino cherries

Orange slices

Ice ring

1-2 c. whiskey

Mix together orange juice, lemonade, bitters, sugar, soda and whiskey sour mix. Pour in punch bowl. Add ice ring. Add orange slices, cherries and whiskey to taste. Double or triple for large group. Excellent for showers and parties.This can be made the day before and stored in gallon bottles in refrigerator. Garnish with orange slices and cherries when used.

My Dads Whiskey Sour Punch

(12 oz.) can frozen lemonade (do Not add water)

12 oz. whiskey

12 oz. club soda

Sliced oranges and lemons

Maraschino cherries

It's hard to believe this simple one-to-one-to-one recipe makes such a fine whiskey sour punch.

Mix frozen lemonade with whiskey, then add club soda. use the lemonade can to measure a can of whiskey and a can club soda just as you would if you were adding cans of water to make normal lemonade. Add the fruit and lots of ice.

Whiskey Sour Punch

1 (12 oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed

1 (6 oz.) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed

12 oz. bourbon (1 1/2 c.)

5 1/4 c. water

1/4 c. lime juice

2 tbsp. sugar

Orange slices

Cherries

Mix juice concentrates, bourbon, water, lime juice and sugar. Store in refrigerator. Garnish when ready to serve. Serves 12-16.

Whiskey Sour Punch

2 (6 oz.) cans frozen orange juice, undiluted

2 (6 oz.) cans water

3 tbsp. maraschino cherry juice

4 tbsp. confectioners sugar

2 1/2 lg. bottles ginger ale

Pour ginger ale over maraschino cherries and orange slices, ice ring or large chunks of ice. Add 1/2 or more to taste of a 1/5 of bourbon.I usually mix the water and orange juice together and refrigerate along with the bottles of ginger ale so that everything is cold. The cherry juice and sugar can be added to the juice also. If I am going to make more than 1 batch I prepare separate containers of juice so that I will have very little measuring to do when I mix additional batches.

Whiskey Sour Punch

2 c. bourbon

2 (6 oz.) cans frozen lemonade, thawed

1 qt. apple juice, chilled

1 qt. ginger ale, chilled

Ice ring

Combine liquid ingredients and pour over ice ring in punch bowl. Garnish, if desired, with orange slices and stemmed Maraschino cherries.Add more bourbon if you prefer a more potent punch.

EZ Whiskey Sours

1 can frozen lemonade, plain or pink

2 cans rye

Juice of 1 lemon

Lots of ice!

Serve with a cherry Yum!

Whiskey Sour Punch

4 (12 oz.) cans frozen lemonade concentrate

3 qts. bourbon

3 qts. soda

Ice

Mix thawed lemonade concentrate (undiluted) with bourbon in punch bowl over ice. Add soda just before serving. Stir. Serves 40. It looks pretty to mold an ice piece beforehand with slices of lemons, oranges and maraschino cherries. Decorate around punch bowl with magnolia leaves and have a great party!

Whiskey Sour Punch

4 (12 oz.) frozen lemonade, undiluted

1 (6 oz.) orange juice, diluted

2 qt. (or liter) ginger ale

1 qt. club soda

lots of ice

Mix altogether in punch bowl. Can add 1 quart bourbon or white wine (very good with no spirits). Add orange slices, lemon slices or maraschino cherries for color.

Whiskey Sour Slush

1 1/2 c. Bourbon

1 lg. can frozen orange juice

1 lg. can frozen lemonade

7 1/2 c. water

1 c. brewed tea

1 c. sugar

Combine all ingredients. Put in large plastic pitcher and freeze. Stir occasionally to break up. Best to make about 24 hours ahead.

Whiskey Sour Slush

1 (12 oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted

1 (16 oz.) frozen orange juice, undiluted

1/2 c. lemon juice

1 1/2 c. bourbon

2 liter bottle Seven Up

Mix well. Freeze. Then serve.

Quick Whiskey Sour

1 can lemonade (frozen)

1 can water

1 can bourbon

Ice

Combine frozen lemonade, water, bourbon and ice in cocktail shaker. Shake well. Pour into ice-filled old fashion glasses and garnish with orange slice and maraschino cherry.

Ramsey Whiskey Sour Punch

1 (12 oz.) can frozen pink lemonade

1 1/2 tbsp. frozen orange juice, undiluted

4 Bourbon

1 1/2 c. crushed ice or 6 whole ice cubes

Seven Up (optional)

Put all ingredients in blender at "frappe." Garnish with orange slices and maraschino cherries. 7-Up is optional

Frozen (Whiskey) Sour Slush

2 (6 oz.) cans frozen orange juice

2 (6 oz.) cans frozen lemonade

4 tea bags

1 1/2 c. sugar

9 c. boiling water

Fifth of whiskey (optional)

Mix 2 cups boiling water and 4 tea bags. Mix 7 cups boiling water and sugar. Add juices to the tea mixture. Add sugar water to the tea mixture. Add whiskey, if desired. Freeze, stirring occasionally until slushy. With whiskey, just freeze 24 hours.

Whisky Sour Slushes

9 c. water

1 1/2 c. sugar

1 (12 oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate

1 (12 oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate

2 c. whiskey

Put water and sugar in pot and bring to boiling then simmer 14 minutes. Cool. When at room temperature, add orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate and whiskey. Freeze for 48 hours. To serve, with spoon, flake ice into serving glass until full. Add 7-Up to fill glass. Add a maraschino cherry and stir.

Frozen Whisky Sour

6 oz. blended whiskey

1 (6 oz.) can frozen lemonade

6 oz. orange juice

Crushed ice

Mix in blender 6 ounce can frozen lemonade, 6 ounce orange juice, and crushed ice to fill blender to half full. Add 6 ounces of Canadian Whiskey and fill blender up with remainder of ice. Blend until smooth.

Mothers Marvelous Whiskey Sours

1 (6 oz.) can pink lemonade concentrate

6 oz. water (use lemonade can to measure)

6 oz. orange juice (not concentrate)

1/4 or 1/3 c. light Karo syrup (to taste)

6 oz. blended whiskey

Seven Up (optional)

Maraschino cherry juice (optional)

In blender, combine first 4 ingredients and blend well. Sweeten to taste before adding whiskey. Add whiskey and blend. Pour over ice in glass and add a dash of 7-Up for sparkle and a hint of cherry juice for color. Top with a cherry. They'll love it.

Whiskey Sour Freeze

1 (12 oz.) can frozen orange juice

1 (12 oz.) can water

1 (12 oz.) blended whiskey or bourbon

Ginger ale or Seven-up

Blend orange juice, lemonade, water and whiskey in electric blender. Pour into a container and freeze. To serve, spoon some of the frozen mixture into an old-fashioned glass. Add a generous splash of gingerale. Let sit a minute until gingerale seeps through the frozen mixture. Makes enough for several drinks

For more information, click here

Lets see...

Whiskey Drinks

Whiskey Sour Punch

1 (6 oz.) can frozen orange juice

1 (6 oz.) can lemonade

1 tbsp. Angostura Bitters

2 tbsp. sugar

2 (32 oz.) bottles club soda

1-2 pkg. whiskey sour mix

Maraschino cherries

Orange slices

Ice ring

1-2 c. whiskey

Mix together orange juice, lemonade, bitters, sugar, soda and whiskey sour mix. Pour in punch bowl. Add ice ring. Add orange slices, cherries and whiskey to taste. Double or triple for large group. Excellent for showers and parties.This can be made the day before and stored in gallon bottles in refrigerator. Garnish with orange slices and cherries when used.

My Dads Whiskey Sour Punch

(12 oz.) can frozen lemonade (do Not add water)

12 oz. whiskey

12 oz. club soda

Sliced oranges and lemons

Maraschino cherries

It's hard to believe this simple one-to-one-to-one recipe makes such a fine whiskey sour punch.

Mix frozen lemonade with whiskey, then add club soda. use the lemonade can to measure a can of whiskey and a can club soda just as you would if you were adding cans of water to make normal lemonade. Add the fruit and lots of ice.

Whiskey Sour Punch

1 (12 oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed

1 (6 oz.) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed

12 oz. bourbon (1 1/2 c.)

5 1/4 c. water

1/4 c. lime juice

2 tbsp. sugar

Orange slices

Cherries

Mix juice concentrates, bourbon, water, lime juice and sugar. Store in refrigerator. Garnish when ready to serve. Serves 12-16.

Whiskey Sour Punch

2 (6 oz.) cans frozen orange juice, undiluted

2 (6 oz.) cans water

3 tbsp. maraschino cherry juice

4 tbsp. confectioners sugar

2 1/2 lg. bottles ginger ale

Pour ginger ale over maraschino cherries and orange slices, ice ring or large chunks of ice. Add 1/2 or more to taste of a 1/5 of bourbon.I usually mix the water and orange juice together and refrigerate along with the bottles of ginger ale so that everything is cold. The cherry juice and sugar can be added to the juice also. If I am going to make more than 1 batch I prepare separate containers of juice so that I will have very little measuring to do when I mix additional batches.

Whiskey Sour Punch

2 c. bourbon

2 (6 oz.) cans frozen lemonade, thawed

1 qt. apple juice, chilled

1 qt. ginger ale, chilled

Ice ring

Combine liquid ingredients and pour over ice ring in punch bowl. Garnish, if desired, with orange slices and stemmed Maraschino cherries.Add more bourbon if you prefer a more potent punch.

EZ Whiskey Sours

1 can frozen lemonade, plain or pink

2 cans rye

Juice of 1 lemon

Lots of ice!

Serve with a cherry Yum!

Whiskey Sour Punch

4 (12 oz.) cans frozen lemonade concentrate

3 qts. bourbon

3 qts. soda

Ice

Mix thawed lemonade concentrate (undiluted) with bourbon in punch bowl over ice. Add soda just before serving. Stir. Serves 40. It looks pretty to mold an ice piece beforehand with slices of lemons, oranges and maraschino cherries. Decorate around punch bowl with magnolia leaves and have a great party!

Whiskey Sour Punch

4 (12 oz.) frozen lemonade, undiluted

1 (6 oz.) orange juice, diluted

2 qt. (or liter) ginger ale

1 qt. club soda

lots of ice

Mix altogether in punch bowl. Can add 1 quart bourbon or white wine (very good with no spirits). Add orange slices, lemon slices or maraschino cherries for color.

Whiskey Sour Slush

1 1/2 c. Bourbon

1 lg. can frozen orange juice

1 lg. can frozen lemonade

7 1/2 c. water

1 c. brewed tea

1 c. sugar

Combine all ingredients. Put in large plastic pitcher and freeze. Stir occasionally to break up. Best to make about 24 hours ahead.

Whiskey Sour Slush

1 (12 oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted

1 (16 oz.) frozen orange juice, undiluted

1/2 c. lemon juice

1 1/2 c. bourbon

2 liter bottle Seven Up

Mix well. Freeze. Then serve.

Quick Whiskey Sour

1 can lemonade (frozen)

1 can water

1 can bourbon

Ice

Combine frozen lemonade, water, bourbon and ice in cocktail shaker. Shake well. Pour into ice-filled old fashion glasses and garnish with orange slice and maraschino cherry.

Ramsey Whiskey Sour Punch

1 (12 oz.) can frozen pink lemonade

1 1/2 tbsp. frozen orange juice, undiluted

4 Bourbon

1 1/2 c. crushed ice or 6 whole ice cubes

Seven Up (optional)

Put all ingredients in blender at "frappe." Garnish with orange slices and maraschino cherries. 7-Up is optional

Frozen (Whiskey) Sour Slush

2 (6 oz.) cans frozen orange juice

2 (6 oz.) cans frozen lemonade

4 tea bags

1 1/2 c. sugar

9 c. boiling water

Fifth of whiskey (optional)

Mix 2 cups boiling water and 4 tea bags. Mix 7 cups boiling water and sugar. Add juices to the tea mixture. Add sugar water to the tea mixture. Add whiskey, if desired. Freeze, stirring occasionally until slushy. With whiskey, just freeze 24 hours.

Whisky Sour Slushes

9 c. water

1 1/2 c. sugar

1 (12 oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate

1 (12 oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate

2 c. whiskey

Put water and sugar in pot and bring to boiling then simmer 14 minutes. Cool. When at room temperature, add orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate and whiskey. Freeze for 48 hours. To serve, with spoon, flake ice into serving glass until full. Add 7-Up to fill glass. Add a maraschino cherry and stir.

Frozen Whisky Sour

6 oz. blended whiskey

6 oz. orange juice

Crushed ice

Mix in blender 6 ounce can frozen lemonade, 6 ounce orange juice, and crushed ice to fill blender to half full. Add 6 ounces of Canadian Whiskey and fill blender up with remainder of ice. Blend until smooth.

Mothers Marvelous Whiskey Sours

1 (6 oz.) can pink lemonade concentrate

6 oz. water (use lemonade can to measure)

6 oz. orange juice (not concentrate)

1/4 or 1/3 c. light Karo syrup (to taste)

6 oz. blended whiskey

Seven Up (optional)

Maraschino cherry juice (optional)

In blender, combine first 4 ingredients and blend well. Sweeten to taste before adding whiskey. Add whiskey and blend. Pour over ice in glass and add a dash of 7-Up for sparkle and a hint of cherry juice for color. Top with a cherry. They'll love it.

Whiskey Sour Freeze

1 (12 oz.) can frozen orange juice

1 (12 oz.) can water

1 (12 oz.) blended whiskey or bourbon

Ginger ale or Seven-up

Blend orange juice, lemonade, water and whiskey in electric blender. Pour into a container and freeze. To serve, spoon some of the frozen mixture into an old-fashioned glass. Add a generous splash of gingerale. Let sit a minute until gingerale seeps through the frozen mixture. Makes enough for several drinks

For more information, click here

Lets see...

Thank you.

Eagle. I love that freaking sig man. That's the kitties titties. BB and EC.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I finally got around to trying a Jack & Coke last night! Good stuff!! My drink of choice recently has been rum and Coke, which is pretty good, but after trying JD, I definitely like it better. The JD cuts the sweetness of the Coke more and makes it more...refreshing, I guess? Whereas the rum seems to amplify the Coke flavor and make it a little on the cloying side. Does that make any sense at all?

I love being a girl...I can have a Jack and Coke one minute and a strawberry daiquiri the next, and no one will give me any crap about it. :D

Hey, I finally got around to trying a Jack & Coke last night! Good stuff!! My drink of choice recently has been rum and Coke, which is pretty good, but after trying JD, I definitely like it better. The JD cuts the sweetness of the Coke more and makes it more...refreshing, I guess? Whereas the rum seems to amplify the Coke flavor and make it a little on the cloying side. Does that make any sense at all?

I love being a girl...I can have a Jack and Coke one minute and a strawberry daiquiri the next, and no one will give me any crap about it. :D

Years ago when I was quite serious about having a cocktail or 10, I was alway's a dark rum and coke man. A friend of mine talked me into trying JD and coke and I was hooked. I still like the odd one on occation but I find that the coke gives me a hangover :D Damn coke

Whiskey Man's my friend, he's with me nearly all the time

He always joins me when I drink, and we get on just fine

Nobody has ever seen him, I'm the only one

Seemingly I must be mad, Insanity is fun

If that's the way it's done

Doctors say he just a figment of my twisted mind

If they can't see my Whiskey Man they must be going blind

Two men dressed in white collected me two days ago

They said there's only room for one and Whiskey Man can't go

Whiskey Man will waste away if he's left on his own

I can't even ring him 'cause he isn't on the phone

Hasn't got a home

Life is very gloomy in my little padded cell

It's a shame there wasn't room for Whiskey Man as well

Just fine

Cheers! B)

Years ago when I was quite serious about having a cocktail or 10, I was alway's a dark rum and coke man. A friend of mine talked me into trying JD and coke and I was hooked. I still like the odd one on occation but I find that the coke gives me a hangover :D Damn coke

It's the sugar Ally :D

Nobody has ever seen him, I'm the only one

Seemingly I must be mad, Insanity is fun

If that's the way it's done

Doctors say he just a figment of my twisted mind

If they can't see my Whiskey Man they must be going blind

Two men dressed in white collected me two days ago

They said there's only room for one and Whiskey Man can't go

Whiskey Man will waste away if he's left on his own

I can't even ring him 'cause he isn't on the phone

Hasn't got a home

Life is very gloomy in my little padded cell

It's a shame there wasn't room for Whiskey Man as well

Just fine

Cheers! B)

:notworthy:

Jack & Coke... Whiscola! And the Rum with Coke (and lemon) it's the famous Cuba Libre.

Whiscola:

wiscokegq7.jpg

I never saw this before... Cool!

Cuba Libre

CubaLibre.jpg

Jack & Coke... Whiscola! And the Rum with Coke (and lemon) it's the famous Cuba Libre.

Whiscola:

wiscokegq7.jpg

I never saw this before... Cool!

Cuba Libre

CubaLibre.jpg

Love Cuba Libres It's nice and warm today just might have to pour a cocktail.