Weirdest Thing You Believe

SHEEPDOG

Weird Topics You Believe  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What weird stuff do you believe in?

• Aliens
    • Shadow Government
    • Your Vote Doesn't Count
    • Worldwide Conspiricies
    • Bigfoot
    • Vampires, Werewolves, Goatmen, Monsters
    • Underground Bases & Tunnels
    • Secret Space Programs, Fake Moon Landing, ect
    • Secret Agenda Of The HAARP Program
    • Free Energy
    • Uncles Sam's HUGE Nipples
    • Hillary Clinton Is Bad
  2. 2. What else do you believe?

• Barack Obama Is Bad
    • John McCain Is Bad
    • Loch Ness / Champ Creatures
    • Illuminati / Freemason Agendas
    • Sacred Geometry
    • Sympathetic Vibration
    • Time Travel
    • Levitation
    • Archeological Secrets
    • Mind Control / MK Ultra
    • Hollow Earth
    • EOW 2012

Let's try this again... Last one disappeared, that's odd. :blink:

This post is discussing weird stuff, not just the regular brand of the odd UFO story, but a place to share your weirdest beliefs and discuss them.

Jimmy page was steeped in Esoterica, Mysterium, and Lord of The Rings/J.R.R. Tolkien nut. Check the lyrics of many songs.

So in that same spirit of human weirdness, talk about you beliefs, experiences, stories, & whatever.

:blink:

CYMATICS: :whistling:

om.jpg

Cymatics_3.jpg

cymatics23.jpg

lolladoffplate.jpg

"A Posse Ad Esse"

Can't vote on your subcategory. I get an error message. :unsure:

My handle is Evster2012. Draw your own conclusions! :lol:

Annunakki? Zecharia Sitchen? Aliens hybridizing the upright walking monkey, creating a laborer? Pre-biblical Noah stories (Utnapishtim)? Gilgamesh? Mayan Long Count Calendar? I'm your guy! :beer:

I believe in karma, but not in a god.

I think people in our govt. killed JFK

Time traveling is real, but it's not like what you think

I do believe in aliens and underground bases, but not them together.

Free energy is called Nuke energy since running out of atoms will never happen

It's hard for me to choose whom i hate more, people who belier we did not land on the moon, people who believe 9/11 was more than terrorists deciding to kill us, people who think Darwin was a moron and global warming.

my big conspiracy is that Microsoft threw allot of money into HDDVD so it will compete with bluray until movie downloads reached popularity and than pull out because bluray will not be as popular as the DVD. since Microsoft own a good portion of the movie download business, they win the war because more movies will be downloaded than bought on bluray in 5 years.

and the fact high speed Internet companies can give everybody in the USA a 20mb connection with a flip of a switch and it will not cost them a penny more. probably faster, alot faster. once you get past 10mb downloading, you can stream pure hd movies like as if you're watching a bluray and 40mb (maybe less MB with less features) you can watch every single cable channel in HD without lag (i.p. tv which is in the neitherlands). but if that happens, comcast and other cable companies will lose the cable business.

the oil companies may be pounding us in the ass, but the cable companies is pounding our father in the ass also.

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. K ennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head

Lincoln 's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln .

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.'

Kennedy was shot in a car calle d 'Lincoln' made by 'Ford.'

Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

And it makes you wonder

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

And it makes you wonder

Sorry, Evster, but I object in the strongest possible terms here. I know it's not your remark, but there has never been any evidence that ties Oswald to being in the Texas Schoolbook Depository sixth floor window at the time of the assassination, with the Carcano rifle. Otherwise, I agree....spooky.

RB

Correction:

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was IN Marilyn Monroe.

WRONG. Monroe died in 1962. Kennedy was killed in 1963. So unless he was corpse-fucking, that's just lame.

And that list of so-called "coincidences" is funny, but not really accurate. And some of it is just sheer luck based on when we have elections and whatnot.

I believe our government lies to us constantly, invades our privacy without us knowing, and most likely tests things on us without us knowing. Our government is so corrupt that No, our vote probably does not count....

i checked them all except one. i feel like maybe i have some problems. i don't necessarily believe all of them fully. but do not rule them out. i do believe fully that there is more to things than we know.

someone mentioned sitchin. here's his arch enemy

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/

despite knowing better i'm also a fan of this guy

x4165.jpg

i don't like the idea of people sensationalizing stuff for a quick buck and presenting it

as "truth". we are mislead enough already as it is. we want to know the answers

to things. it's easy for some pseudo professor or guru or anyone with some title to come in and exploit that need.

WRONG. Monroe died in 1962. Kennedy was killed in 1963. So unless he was corpse-fucking, that's just lame.

And that list of so-called "coincidences" is funny, but not really accurate. And some of it is just sheer luck based on when we have elections and whatnot.

It was just an email I received. I was being silly (as I usually am after 9pm). :lol:

I certainly don't stand by their veracity of anything contained therin. Twas just a bit of fun! :D

Now, about the whole world coming to an end in 2012...

Ha, there goes me playing again! :beer::lol:

I'm very interested in Quantum Theory and its explanation of the universe, which has sparked my interest in the notion of time travel (not from the typical viewpoint though.. with the big clunky time machines). It's caused me to question how, as a whole, we've tended to look at reality..

Is anyone else interested in this? I'm not a pro in the field by any means.. it's just an area of research that fascinates me, and gives me hope for a more exciting understanding of the universe(s?) and reality.

I'm very interested in Quantum Theory and its explanation of the universe, which has sparked my interest in the notion of time travel (not from the typical viewpoint though.. with the big clunky time machines). It's caused me to question how, as a whole, we've tended to look at reality..

Is anyone else interested in this? I'm not a pro in the field by any means.. it's just an area of research that fascinates me, and gives me hope for a more exciting understanding of the universe(s?) and reality.

If this helps...

http://library.thinkquest.org/3487/qp.html

My father was a quantum physics professor. He had a cranium like a melon! :lol:

He was a consultant for Rockwell, Lockheed and JPL. I was four when he was working on an Apollo rocket. He needed a name for his work. I said "Pancake", cause I liked pancakes. When the rocket shot those astronauts into the sky on tv, Dad said, Ev, there goes "Pancake One". :lol:

He was a consultant for Rockwell, Lockheed and JPL. I was four when he was working on an Apollo rocket. He needed a name for his work. I said "Pancake", cause I liked pancakes. When the rocket shot those astronauts into the sky on tv, Dad said, Ev, there goes "Pancake One". :lol:

wow...thats amazing!!! i feel honored in some weird way. Im starting to pick up on it little by little.

hey ev...you have your crystal skulls ready for 2012?lol

Holy crap!! haha. That's so awesome!

Thanks for the link :) I'll have to read into it at some time besides the early morning hours.. haha ;)

Here is a series on Youtube that I found fascinating. The physicist, Michio Kaku, especially starts to explain more about String Theory in part two, but I would encourage everyone to watch the whole series. I think it's inspiring.

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnQLsERqTIg

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMG7LA4Rsq8

Part 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOzP6XhtAXo

Part 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du0LqsBe_iw

Most every video that features Michio Kaku speaking about the theory fascinates me. There are quite a few on Youtube.

I'm still undecided about my beliefs of time dimensions. Although I do not believe that the future has happened and is already planned. If time travel was ever made possible, I'd like to think that you could only go to the past because the future doesn't exist yet.

You might find those videos that I posted interesting :)

Well.. this isn't really a belief.. a fact rather. But it's kind of trippy to think about. Once in a while I'll think, "Wow, I'm sitting on this chair, and how many thousands of miles below me, on the exact opposite point on the Earth, someone could be standing.. upside down in comparison to me." It's kind of mind-blowing, haha. I don't know what ever made me think of that. I need to get some sleep :hysterical:

^^Yeah, I know what you mean. There's probably an ocean beneath me as well :lol: How did you figure out where the exact opposite point from where you live is? Is there a website for that? And I agree, it is interesting to imagine what it would be like to be someone else. Sometimes I think I do that too much.. :lol:

Archived