which one is led zeppelin.

I was looking at a web site about led zeppelin and believe it or not ;people think that led zeppelin is the name of the singer.Anyone got some story's about other people's stupidity.

Yeah it's the blonde one dude! :blink:

Hey Hecube..Have you ever seen ZOSO? You would be surprised how good they are. They have some really talented musicians in the band and the guys look like the real thing too. I figure if I will never see Led Zep live then I have the next best thing. They really are good. I'm new here so HI everyone.

I'm a big Aerosmith fan too and I used to think Steven Tyler was Aerosmith when I was a kid.

I can't stand those damned LZ clone bands....

Yeah....once i went to like this pub where new bands get together and play for an audience and the amount to times which i have heard one mamber saying " we are the new Led Zeppelin" or a " yeah we/i can write music as well as Led Zeppelin" really angers me and i just feel like shouting at them saying " no your f**king not you will never be anywhere near as good as them get off the f**king stage!"

p.s sorry for the rant :rolleyes:

Hey Hecube..Have you ever seen ZOSO? You would be surprised how good they are. They have some really talented musicians in the band and the guys look like the real thing too. I figure if I will never see Led Zep live then I have the next best thing. They really are good. I'm new here so HI everyone.

I'm a big Aerosmith fan too and I used to think Steven Tyler was Aerosmith when I was a kid.

Were you a fan of Steven Tyler before or after jimmy page stole his girlfriend?

I was looking at a web site about led zeppelin and believe it or not ;people think that led zeppelin is the name of the singer.Anyone got some story's about other people's stupidity.

I thought that was something that happened to Pink Floyd...back in the late 60's a reporter asked them "Now, which one of you is Pink?"

I can remember the big deal it was when Zep hit Chicago back in '73 for two shows at the old Stadium, the whole neighborhood was just buzzing with anticipation about the shows.

We were out of school for the summer, and four of us were over at one of the guys' house. We're sitting at the kitchen table talking about the concert coming up that night, when my bud's dad walks in the room. He says " I know what you jerks are talking about. That Jed Zeppelin guy and his band are in town, I saw it on the news. I don't know what the big deal is.... They look like a bunch of damned pot heads to me."

Being 16 years old, and, ahem, slightly altered ourselves at the time, we laughed so hard tears came out and our stomachs hurt! Talk about a 70's Show Red Forman moment! He just shook his head in disgust and walked out of the room....

We all still hang out to this day, and when it comes up, we break up laughing all over again.... The Mighty Jed Zeppelin and his band were in Chicago, and damn it, we were gonna see 'em that very night!!! :D

Edited by zep73

Were you a fan of Steven Tyler before or after jimmy page stole his girlfriend?

Well I don't know how to answer that since I never heard that Jimmy stole his girlfriend. Sounds interesting though...do tell.