Anyone remember Conan O'Brien doing Dazed?

Wolfman

Anyone here remember seeing the Conan O'Brien show doing that Dazed/TSRTS movie tribute....if you are a diehard Zep fan, it is classic....can't find it on youtube though :( ...anyone have it or see it recently on reruns?

The first and last time I saw it was probably a year ago. Evster2012 sent it to me when I had a Conan avatar since I think I said I hadn't seen that skit. Unfortunately, I lost all the files from my computer some time after that and that was one of them :(. It was hilarious though...and kind of mortifying :lol:

Wow! How great is this??? :D How could this be? I'm a die hard Zep fan and I've been watching Conan like forever! I had never seen this before! Conan's the best!!!

yeah it's been a while since Andy was on the show.

anybody have a date on it?

when did Andy leave?

• 1 month later...
What was the premise here...how did Conan set it up....and yes, was there more???....BTW.....

There was really no premise or setup at all. Conan was at his desk (after the monologue) and he just said something like "Wow, what a great crowd tonight....makes me feel like getting the old band back together." And then he and Andy walked over to the stage where Max and Propman Bobby Bowman were waiting. And they busted right into the song.

The date of the show was May 2, 1997.

Hey Mooney how do you do that? Post the link to a video I mean if its not too hard to explain that is! I have that video one Puffer Daddy bowing to Jimmy on SNL but had no idea how to let people see it. Thanks

When you're posting, you press the link button in the controls above the text box, and put in the URL and name of the site....easy.

Archived