Anyone remember Conan O'Brien doing Dazed?

Wolfman

I love Conan, and this just makes me love him more! I remember reading interviews in the past where he mentions Zep being one of his favorite bands. LOVE TSRTS clips mixed in there too. Too funny!

I saw this ages ago and I love it haha. Conan is pretty much the coolest guy ever. I wish there were more Conan's in this world. I would become a polygamist and marry all of them.

He does other musical parodies on his show all the time and they're great. This has got to be the best one, though.

Do you think the part in the fantasy sequence where the bassit is just drinking coffee, is really making fun about Jonesy and not just that bass player.

I figured it was a combination of Bonzo's everyday life "fanstasy" scene and Jonesy in general.

When I try to download it says:

THE FILE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED..

A file link is only available for a certain number of days or a limited number of downloads, whichever occurs first. Once an uploaded file expires, it can no longer be downloaded. If you still need the file, please contact the original sender directly.

Anyone knows another site were i can download it?

Conan's been doing the most random crap since the show came back on the air writer-less two weeks ago, and tonight he had a little Zeppelin moment. It was so funny. haha

So he's been going through the audience on a zipline this week and fans have been writing in with ideas on how he can do it more stylishly. Someone suggested that he go down through the audience with some massive boots decorated with the American flag, and then act as a bowling ball to take out a bunch of oversized bowling pins at his desk. I'm not kidding. I mean really, CAN you make this stuff up?

Anyway, as he was about to start he told Max to play The Immigrant Song because "if ever there was a time to get the Led out, it's now!"

On Friday the band played the same song when he was walking to his desk and he said something about how that's one of the few Zeppelin songs he doesn't know the words to. "It starts off easy enough, with the 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.' But then Robert Plant starts singing this weird jibberish: '(incoherent rambling) of the ice and snow, (more incoherent rambling) the hot springs blow.'" It was just as dead on as Dazed. I laughed... quite a bit.

I love Conan. I want to marry him and have his little redheaded babies. :P

When I try to download it says:

THE FILE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED..

A file link is only available for a certain number of days or a limited number of downloads, whichever occurs first. Once an uploaded file expires, it can no longer be downloaded. If you still need the file, please contact the original sender directly.

Anyone knows another site were i can download it?

You can use the following link which is part of NickZepps Myspace page. It's such a funny bit.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=23869708

Anyway, as he was about to start he told Max to play The Immigrant Song because "if ever there was a time to get the Led out, it's now!"

On Friday the band played the same song when he was walking to his desk and he said something about how that's one of the few Zeppelin songs he doesn't know the words to.

That's awesome. I knew I loved Conan for a reason. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I cannot seem to be able to link this clip up directly to this topic, however, if you want to see this great and hilarious clip of Conan singing "Dazed and Confused" just go straight to YouTube and type in Conan O'Brien Dazed and Confused in the search area and it should be the first clip that comes up. I like Conan and think this shows that Conan and the boys are big fans of Led Zeppelin (even though this would be considered a "parody").

I came across something really cool regarding the Funny Conan O'Brien Dazed and Confused video. At the very end of the song he mentions that Joey Lauren Adams (an actress) is coming up next to interview. If you type in Joey Lauren Adams, on the search area on YouTube, she will be the 3rd entry. Click on this and she says to Conan, "Wow, I am so impressed. You can sing". This was obviously during the same show. She does not mention Led Zeppelin by name but she must have obviously heard Conan singing, "Dazed and Confused" while she was getting ready to make her entrance on to the show.

By the way, I have seen Joey Lauren Adams in a few movies before, so I think she is a great actress and pretty hot, but if you watch this entire interview, she says a few things that make me like and respect her even more. Watch. Even Conan seems to get a little shocked and embarassed. Good stuff.

Archived