Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfman

Anyone remember Conan O'Brien doing Dazed?

can someone post it again because of the 2 that are on here each one just says video had been removed by user :'(

All I did to see this clip was to go to YouTube and in the search area type in Conan OBrien Dazed and Confused and it should be the first clip to pop up.

Just watched it for the first time and found it to be insipid, but then I've always loathed Conan's show.

what a load of rubbish chaps, lol. we really are scraping the barrel here for info on the band.

Anyone here remember seeing the Conan O'Brien show doing that Dazed/TSRTS movie tribute....if you are a diehard Zep fan, it is classic....can't find it on youtube though :( ...anyone have it or see it recently on reruns?

No but I remember this bit .... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd6o-ou_V1w&feature=PlayList&p=7086091EBB872F54&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1