Led Zeppelin Experience

SuperDave

For those of you in Connecticut and anyone else who receives PBS' CPTV station, the program The Led Zeppelin Experience is currently on now until 10pm East Coast Time. So far they're pretty good. Started off with Imigrant Song, Heartbreaker and Living Loving Maid.

For those of you who have seen Led Zepplica before or are watching what do you think of them?

I think they're quite good, but they're are a number of Zep tribute bands who are better such as Physical Graffiti and Led Zepagain.

For those of you in Connecticut and anyone else who can receive PBS' CPTV station, The program The Led Zeppelin Experience is currently on now until 10pm East Coast Time. So far they're pretty good. Started off with Imigrant Song, Heartbreaker and Living Loving Maid.

For those of you who have seen Led Zepplica before or are watching what do you think of them?

I think they're quite good, but they're are a number of Zep cover bands who are better such as Physical Graffiti and Led Zepagain.

It actually is on until 10:30 pm. Another 30 minutes of Zep is always a good thing.

• 9 years later...

I recently picked up that LZ are looking to trade mark the phrase “led zeppelin experience”  for clothing and audio , visual entertainment services etc.

any ideas as to what the plan might be?

10 minutes ago, JAP said:

I recently picked up that LZ are looking to trade mark the phrase “led zeppelin experience”  for clothing and audio , visual entertainment services etc.

any ideas as to what the plan might be?

http://ledzepnews.com/2018/04/26/led-zeppelin-plans-to-use-the-phrase-the-led-zeppelin-experience-and-is-even-trying-to-trademark-it/

2 hours ago, paplbojo said:

An exhibit one walks through perhaps.

Maybe one on wheels from town to town like the Experience Hendrix one a few years back or one stationary. We’ll see.

R😎

Archived