Foo Zeppelin

Rumpeller

Again I have to ask- if this concert was so monumental, then why isn't it mentioned on the official news page of this official site? The fact that the news goes from March's Uncut interview to June's Mojo Awards, without mention of joining obnoxious Dave and friends on stage, speaks volumes. If I were Jimmy and John Paul, I too would put that whole "FooLed" experience out of sight out of mind, and forget it ever happened!

:coffee:

without mention of joining obnoxious Dave and friends on stage, speaks volumes. If I were Jimmy and John Paul, I too would put that whole "FooLed" experience out of sight out of mind, and forget it ever happened!

They showed Page and JPJ lot's of respect. You may not like the Foo's, I can't name a single one of their songs but why are you bashing them?? They showed how much they like and respect LZ. I am also amazed at how popular they are.

Mc. Cain 08

They showed Page and JPJ lot's of respect. You may not like the Foo's, I can't name a single one of their songs but why are you bashing them?? They showed how much they like and respect LZ. I am also amazed at how popular they are.

Mc. Cain 08

So what- a lot of bands "like and respect" Led Zeppelin and they don't get the chance to get on stage with Zep. FFs are popular only because Dave was in Nirvana. Period. Foo Fighter's music sucks, too- that whole 90s era of grunge music sucks, which is why I can't for Christ figure out why JP and JPJ would associate themselves with that crap. That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it. 'Nuf said.

These posts around here just get better and better, or should I say more and more rediculous. Percy rambles around from one musical genre to the next for over 28 years. Everyone thinks that it is fine because it is "Robert", and it is ok for him because he is tempermental. He has to expand his musical horizons all the way to hillbilly/bluegrass. Now, let Page and JPJ do something that they wanted to do with the Foo's and many around here get up tight. Maybe if Page and JPJ would have hit the road with a lady half their age singing Country/Hillbilly/bluegrass you would all think that it were ok.

scs...........The TROLL

Maybe if Page and JPJ would have hit the road with a lady half their age singing Country/Hillbilly/bluegrass you would all think that it were ok.

scs...........The TROLL

Hi Troll!

JPJ already did so on the 2004 Mutual Appreciation Society tour (look it up) and he recently produced an album involving Sara Watkins (also look it up).

Hi Troll!

JPJ already did so on the 2004 Mutual Appreciation Society tour (look it up) and he recently produced an album involving Sara Watkins (also look it up).

Thats great..............Im happy for him. Like Plant, he is expanding his musical horizons. Why all the negativity about Page and JPJ hooking up with the Foos??

scs.............The TROLL

Thats great..............Im happy for him. Like Plant, he is expanding his musical horizons. Why all the negativity about Page and JPJ hooking up with the Foos??

scs.............The TROLL

Speaking for myself, I can honestly say it's primarily because I loathe the Foo Fighters.

Again I have to ask- if this concert was so monumental, then why isn't it mentioned on the official news page of this official site? The fact that the news goes from March's Uncut interview to June's Mojo Awards, without mention of joining obnoxious Dave and friends on stage, speaks volumes. If I were Jimmy and John Paul, I too would put that whole "FooLed" experience out of sight out of mind, and forget it ever happened!

:coffee:

I registered with the sole purpose of disagreeing with this comment. It was obviously a pretty important concert because so far it has been broadcast on BBC Radio 1, shown at VUE Cinema's across the UK, is being broadcast on the internet next month and there is going to be a DVD/Blu-Ray release all of which includes Jimmy and JPJ.

And I don't think either of them will be in any hurry to forget about it, I was at the gig and I have seen at the cinema and JIMMY WAS LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT. Ross Halfin (who was man who got in contact with Jimmy about doing the show) has said that JPJ was buzzing afterwards and wished they had played for longer. So I don't think that they will be trying to get the "experience out of sight out of mind, and forget it ever happened!"

Archived