INTERNET RUMORS ABOUT MICHELLE OBAMA'S RACIST COMMENTS

Del Zeppnile

Del, youre an asshole.

You are dissing a man becasue he didn't want to show up his wife, pastor and best freind by supporting america and making them look bad.

Oh i bet you think Obama should take the oath of office too and put his hand on the bible.

We don't need proud americains running this country. We should be ashamed we are the greatest, most powerfull country in the world. We should be ashamed we gave the world, the Plane, the light bulb, and the internet. We should not have the right to defend our selves.

We don't need a proud American running the country? Why the fuck not?

That is the dumbest bullshit I have ever heard in my life.

Do us a favor and leave or get a little closer to that tornado you are 5 miles from.

We need someone with experience, esp. military. Obama does not have it.

I read that past post about McCain supposedly calling his wife a c---. I havent heard that and won't believe it till I see a credible source.

I do know that Michelle said she hasn't been proud of this country till now, I saw the speech.

Now? Really? Now that you are in the lime light and your husband might take office? Took a little too long if you ask me. We don't need a President representing our country with a wife that makes those comments.

I may not like Hillary, but at least she didn't seem racist and she seems proud to be an American. At least she wore the American flag pin.

If Obama has attended his church for so long and is a religious man, why doesn't he put his hand over his heart? If he is a religious man, he SHOULD put his hand on the bible IF he takes oath. Scared of offending somebody? Get over it and stand up for your own supposed values.

Please post a link to where you saw the tape, I haven't been able to find it. Some nobama people are saying it doesn't even exist, but you've obviously seen it. Thanks B)

No, your are correct that I haven't seen it, but it is out there on the web that sure enough she doesn't say that in the tape. As you may be implying that since it hasn't been released it could say anything. Whitey or Why'd he. And I'll give you that. I think that it's obvious if they had a tape with her saying whitey on it, they would have it spinning on the No Spin Zone by now. Come on.

Do us a favor and leave or get a little closer to that tornado you are 5 miles from.

I think he was being facetious :)

No, your are correct that I haven't seen it, but it is out there on the web that sure enough she doesn't say that in the tape. As you may be implying that since it hasn't been released it could say anything. Whitey or Why'd he. And I'll give you that. I think the it's obvious if they had a tape with her saying whitey on it, they would have it spinning on the No Spin Zone by now. Come on.

When you said "lets be clear on this thread" I really thought you had seen it. I appears you are saying you are buying the nobama spin sight unseen. :unsure:

I agree that if it exists it's strange it's not out there yet. But on the other hand why spin the "why'd he vs whitey" thing?

Maybe Karl Rove has the tape under his mattress and will pull it out in October. :rolleyes:

We need someone with experience, esp. military. Obama does not have it.

I read that past post about McCain supposedly calling his wife a c---. I havent heard that and won't believe it till I see a credible source.

I do know that Michelle said she hasn't been proud of this country till now, I saw the speech.

Now? Really? Now that you are in the lime light and your husband might take office? Took a little too long if you ask me. We don't need a President representing our country with a wife that makes those comments.

I may not like Hillary, but at least she didn't seem racist and she seems proud to be an American. At least she wore the American flag pin.

If Obama has attended his church for so long and is a religious man, why doesn't he put his hand over his heart? If he is a religious man, he SHOULD put his hand on the bible IF he takes oath. Scared of offending somebody? Get over it and stand up for your own supposed values.

Mrs. Plant. I think you got me wrong.

I think he was being facetious :)

I tell you what bill. Every time i try to be facetious. I get everybody to jump on me, even the ones that know who I am. Hell i was being facetious with hermit and I'm in his sig. I got banned for being facetious one time too. This must be my one great skill, to bad i have no idea how to use it for profit. Because I'll be a fucking millionaire. Maybe I'm just a smart asshole.

When you said "lets be clear on this thread" I really thought you had seen it. I appears you are saying you are buying the nobama spin sight unseen. :unsure:

I agree that if it exists it's strange it's not out there yet. But on the other hand why spin the "why'd he vs whitey" thing?

Maybe Karl Rove has the tape under his mattress and will pull it out in October. :rolleyes:

I'll give you credit where credit is due. But, I just really think I'm right, that's all. :)

I tell you what bill. Every time i try to be facetious. I get everybody to jump on me, even the ones that know who I am. Hell i was being facetious with hermit and I'm in his sig. I got banned for being facetious one time too. This must be my one great skill, to bad i have no idea how to use it for profit. Because I'll be a fucking millionaire. Maybe I'm just a smart asshole.

That sort of humor just doesn't translate well when typed out I guess, especially with an emotional charged topic like religion or politics.

That sort of humor just doesn't translate well when typed out I guess, especially with an emotional charged topic like religion or politics.

Or an emotionally charged me!!! haha.

I love my country!! :D

I'll give you credit where credit is due. But, I just really think I'm right, that's all. :)

What do you think you are right about? I'm confused.

I just want to see it for myself so I can decide. If what you posted is what we'll hear, it should be obvious unless it's a poor quality audio or something.

From what I've seen and heard so far, when I see the tapes of Trinity church I don't have any problem believing she would fit right in with all the people who were on their feet cheering and clapping every anti white/ america thing that was said. nobama, not so much so. Hard to picture him like that. I think he was there as a matter of political expediency and just stuck it out too long. Just like he did with rezko.

What do you think you are right about? I'm confused.

I just want to see it for myself so I can decide. If what you posted is what we'll hear, it should be obvious unless it's a poor quality audio or something.

From what I've seen and heard so far, when I see the tapes of Trinity church I don't have any problem believing she would fit right in with all the people who were on their feet cheering and clapping every anti white/ america thing that was said. nobama, not so much so. Hard to picture him like that. I think he was there as a matter of political expediency and just stuck it out too long. Just like he did with rezko.

I think she will be saying Why'd He not Whitey.

Who knows maybe they are second guessing themselves and not releasing it because it's obvious she isn't saying anything controversial.

I like what I have seen of Michelle. I'm looking forward to having a first lady who is allowed to speak about more than just books.

I don't believe that one's level of patriotism has a lot to do with their love of their country.It's tough being proud of your country when we are losing fathers and mothers and brothers and sisters every day in a war that seems to be senseless,IMHO. I love my country,but I don't feel so patriotic today.

I think she will be saying Why'd He not Whitey.

Are you saying you think she wouldn't say"whitey" or what?

I don't think many people think a lot about 1st lady when voting, at least I never have. The problem here is, if true, it adds to the narrative about that church and nobamas 20 year association with it.

I think that the country "flips out" if anybody says anything racist,no matter who they are.

Maybe she was talking about Whitey Ford or even Whitey Herzog :) That's not racist that's just baseball!

I don't even find her supposed statement offensive.That's just MY opinion.Hell, she's probably right. :rolleyes:

Seriously? Thats what you think?

Ok, then allow me to say this:

The country listens to people like Jesse Jackson and Al Shaprton when it comes down to civil rights. When Don Imus dropped the bomb on his radio show, it should have been no big deal. He offered an apology and we could've just moved on. But, Al Sharpton called for his resignation and the cancellation of his show. We, the people, listened to him.

But how quickly the American public forgets that black people can say something racist too. Would America listen to a Klan member when it comes down to civil rights? Hell no. But then why should we allow this man to have a say in it as well? He, the man who had this to say: "White folks was in caves while we was building empires ... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it."

Yup, the country always takes notice right :rolleyes:

Seriously? Thats what you think?

Ok, then allow me to say this:

The country listens to people like Jesse Jackson and Al Shaprton when it comes down to civil rights. When Don Imus dropped the bomb on his radio show, it should have been no big deal. He offered an apology and we could've just moved on. But, Al Sharpton called for his resignation and the cancellation of his show. We, the people, listened to him.

But how quickly the American public forgets that black people can say something racist too. Would America listen to a Klan member when it comes down to civil rights? Hell no. But then why should we allow this man to have a say in it as well? He, the man who had this to say: "White folks was in caves while we was building empires ... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it."

Yup, the country always takes notice right :rolleyes:

I was trying to inject a bit of humor into this ridiculous thread.Comparing "nappy headed ho's" to "whitey" is a bit silly.Don't you think?

I was trying to inject a bit of humor into this ridiculous thread.Comparing "nappy headed ho's" to "whitey" is a bit silly.Don't you think?

Totally off topic but whats wrong with lemmon 714 they were better when they first came out .

No...the American public would flip if Mrs. McCain said that the blackies were responsible for the oppression of the white folk would they not?

Is this different somehow than the above statement and would American not go crazy?

Hahaha, only if it were true :D

Hahaha, only if it were true :D

But they still would. No one would care if a black politician bitches about white people but if it were the other way around America would flip.

There is a Congressional Black Caucus. But if some Congressman meant to start a Congressional White Caucus, the media would crucify him/her.

BET = Black Entertainment Television

I dare you to even try to set up a WET, and tell the country you are doing so. Know what reaction you'd get?

Archived