Lamest Song on Your iPod

Footsteps of Dawn

I don't have an ipod but if I did,I'm sure that it would be a toss-up between, Fooled Around And Fell In Love by Elvin Bishop or I'm Not In Love by 10cc B)
:D

Come to think of it , I do have Me and Mrs. Jones by Billy paul on mine...... :ph34r:

I have both Spice Girls albums. :bagoverhead: I'm sorry...

:lol: I won't judge you. I like 'em. Unless of course you're being sarcastic, because then I've just embarrassed myself. :unsure:

They added a THIRD show here in Toronto but I won't be in town...kinda bummed cause I would have totally gone to see them.

I work with a few girls who are going to all 3 shows in Toronto who used to love them in high school. I figured one show would sell out, but not all 3. I was never a fan (I swear!), but I do think they look better now than they did before.

:lol: I won't judge you. I like 'em. Unless of course you're being sarcastic, because then I've just embarrassed myself. :unsure:

Well, I'll stick my neck out with you and admit that I liked them. I never owned any of their albums, but that didn't stop me from bumming off my friends. We used to dress up like them and put on the first CD and dance around like idiots, lol. I was always Ginger (none of us had red hair, so it didn't really matter). I think we grew out of that stage by the time the second CD and Spice World all came out. We'd moved on to N'Sync, haha. :P

Nope, totally serious. I know they're ridiculous... but I can't stop a 10-year habit. :lol:

Guilty pleasures = 70's AM gold?

I can relate....... B)

But Oz didn't give nothin' to the Tinman

that he didn't,didn't already have

And cause never was the reason for the evening

or the Tropic of Sir Galahad

So please,believe in me....

I loved America!!!....still do B)

But Oz didn't give nothin' to the Tinman

that he didn't,didn't already have

And cause never was the reason for the evening

or the Tropic of Sir Galahad

So please,believe in me....

I loved America!!!....still do B)

A horse with...

Ventura Highway

Tinman

Daisy Jane

all occupy space on mypod.

One of my favorites was Lonely People,still has a place in the heart (of gold)< here we go again :rolleyes:

B)

Does your mate think you're nuts as well?

Mine just doesn't get stuff like The Classics IV, or America, or The Guess Who.

If I ever need to be alone.... :lol:

I wonder which side he has? :lol:

My iPod won't let me load any Leo Sayer and I feel like dancing!

You got a cute way of talking,you got the better of me

just snap your fingers and I'm walking like a dog

hanging on your lead :rolleyes:

B)

Does your mate think you're nuts as well?

Mine just doesn't get stuff like The Classics IV, or America, or The Guess Who.

If I ever need to be alone.... :lol:

Hell yeah she does,she's 20 years younger than me an she thinks my 70's stuff is gay.I have to remind her of the Back Street Boys are the same way :hysterical:

She is awesome though,we're going to see Robert and Alison on Saturday in Asheville :D

Hell yeah she does,she's 20 years younger than me an she thinks my 70's stuff is gay.I have to remind her of the Back Street Boys are the same way :hysterical:

She is awesome though,we're going to see Robert and Alison on Saturday in Asheville :D

I should have known that... :rolleyes:

My wife and I are two years apart, and i still get laughed at.

I should have known that... :rolleyes:

My wife and I are two years apart, and i still get laughed at.

Laughed at? Is she older or younger than you? Two years can make a HUGE difference :D It can mean the difference between Kiss or Fuck Kiss,I'm in the Fuck Kiss class B) You? :D

Laughed at? Is she older or younger than you? Two years can make a HUGE difference :D It can mean the difference between Kiss or Fuck Kiss,I'm in the Fuck Kiss class B) You? :D

She's my senior.

You might have me by a few years...while I don't hold Kiss up as anything but the greatest rock and roll swindle ever, once in a while I can listen to them in the mindless party rock fashion that they unabashedly mine.

My wife has no real reason to laugh at me, she listens to Enya.

She's my senior.

You might have me by a few years...while I don't hold Kiss up as anything but the greatest rock and roll swindle ever, once in a while I can listen to them in the mindless party rock fashion that they unabashedly mine.

My wife has no real reason to laugh at me, she listens to Enya.

Enya? Is she serious? :rolleyes: J/K I try not to hold anything against anyone's musical taste.Whatever shakes your ass is cool.I love so much different kinds of music,except rap,I'm having a little bit of "technical difficulties" with that one.Maybe some day :) I'm 46 and I'll listen to Barry Manilow and Neil Diamond,shamefully :bagoverhead: I will listen to Pantera as well as Opeth and love the hell out of it too.Nothing wrong with the guilty shit!

Enya? Is she serious? :rolleyes: J/K I try not to hold anything against anyone's musical taste.Whatever shakes your ass is cool.I love so much different kinds of music,except rap,I'm having a little bit of "technical difficulties" with that one.Maybe some day :) I'm 46 and I'll listen to Barry Manilow and Neil Diamond,shamefully :bagoverhead: I will listen to Pantera as well as Opeth and love the hell out of it too.Nothing wrong with the guilty shit!

Wow...I was about to say the same thing, I have the aforementioned on my Ipod, as well as Testament, Ultravox, The Clash, Weather report, Slipknot, Sweet, Neil Diamond, Slayer, Tears For Fears, Grateful dead.....on and on....

That's the way, oh that's the way it oughta be...... :beer:

Wow...I was about to say the same thing, I have the aforementioned on my Ipod, as well as Testament, Ultravox, The Clash, Weather report, Slipknot, Sweet, Neil Diamond, Slayer, Tears For Fears, Grateful dead.....on and on....

That's the way, oh that's the way it oughta be...... :beer:

Awesome Bro!!! Sweet is a band I always liked,Weather Report too ...Slayer...we're on the same page,on and on is right!!!

"Cherry Bomb" by The Runaways... :bagoverhead:

Hey! It was on my Dazed and Confused Sountrack!

Did you see that movie about them.. Edgeplay: The story of The Runaways? (may or may not be the correct title)

That was one unhappy band.... :(

Cool song though!

Archived