Lamest Song on Your iPod

Footsteps of Dawn

Hell yeah she does,she's 20 years younger than me an she thinks my 70's stuff is gay.I have to remind her of the Back Street Boys are the same way :hysterical:

She is awesome though,we're going to see Robert and Alison on Saturday in Asheville :D

I don't listen to the Backstreet Boys, and I never have...but then I must remember that you're 46 and a half, and don't have the memory that you used to have....

I forgive you. B)

^nah...Monkees were hip...

I loved the TV show! LOL

I don't listen to the Backstreet Boys, and I never have...but then I must remember that you're 46 and a half, and don't have the memory that you used to have....

I forgive you. B)

ROFL

I was wondering whether I was going to have to jump in and assure mr. Hickory Man that you weren't a total doofus. :D

I forgive you. B)

Sorry, I meant New Kids On The Block,which by the way,is probably worse :P

I love you anyway :D

^nah...Monkees were hip...

I loved the TV show! LOL

I have some episodes on VHS. The tapes ends right when Davy got captured, so I have to get the Monkees on DVD by the seasons, but it cost $80 a season. Which my dad doens't think that's too bad, I have no idea why though.

I'm a recent IPOD person. I pretty much loaded EVERY CD I owned, plus my wife's collection. From all my compilations, I'm sure there are several very lame songs. And my wife's collection, let's not even go there.

I believe the low point is loading a CD I won at a recent American Cancer Fund auction. For $4.00 I won an autographed poster and CD of Danity Kane. They are a manufactured group from Shawn Puff Daddy Diddy Combs. Yes, I loaded the CD on my IPOD.

danity-kane.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

^ Danity Kane is on my iPod as well, don't feel bad..."do, do you have a first aid kit handy..do, do you know how to patch up a wound.."

There's an unnecessary amount of disco on my iPod along with the Beach Boys and 50 Cent

^ Danity Kane is on my iPod as well, don't feel bad..."do, do you have a first aid kit handy..do, do you know how to patch up a wound.."

There's an unnecessary amount of disco on my iPod along with the Beach Boys and 50 Cent

Did you know that they each gave birth on the same exact day and Diddy is the father of all five children? :)

• 2 weeks later...

The stuff I got on my iPod would be considered lame to some, but not me! :thumbsup:

The Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack

Loretta Lynn's Greatest Hits

And a whole crap-load of David Cook songs he did on American Idol.

Also, I have that one song from the movie Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story called "Let's Duet".

The lyrics crack me up:

"In my dreams you're blowin' me.....some kisses"

:hysterical:

Whaa? where did these come from!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mGL4btEIoTo&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q5MfcEDeWBg

Don't remember downloading these. B):rolleyes:

I gotta admit, despite their astronomical dork factor, The Monkees did have some pretty catchy songs. I used to love I'm a Believer and Last Train to Clarksville when I was a kid and I listened to the oldies radio station. I always thought they were saying Knoxville instead of Clarksville, though...

Archived