That 70's Show

LedZep1969

haha ya...though on fx..they\\\'re onto her blonde episodes now...either way...donna is hot...think her real name is laura prepon? gorgeous

just old enough to be----get ya outta jailbait---

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another fan of the show here.

Hyde had quite a few awesome Zep-related T-shirts (A Song Remains The Same....A Jimmy Page....all totally cool)

Unfortunately, I wasn't around in the 70's, but those who were tell me it's a fairly accurate depiction of life in the 70's from the clothes/hairstyles to the set designs etc...

In the first two seasons in between scenes they would zoom in on a poster and the lips would move and sing "Baby baby baby baby whoa!" and I always thought it was ver 'Zeppelinesque'

I wonder if anyone knows what I'm talking about? :lol:

Another fan of the show here.

Hyde had quite a few awesome Zep-related T-shirts (A Song Remains The Same....A Jimmy Page....all totally cool)

Unfortunately, I wasn't around in the 70's, but those who were tell me it's a fairly accurate depiction of life in the 70's from the clothes/hairstyles to the set designs etc...

In the first two seasons in between scenes they would zoom in on a poster and the lips would move and sing "Baby baby baby baby whoa!" and I always thought it was ver 'Zeppelinesque'

I wonder if anyone knows what I'm talking about? :lol:

Yeah, I know what you mean :lol: I always liked how they transitioned from scene to scene.

Whoever thought this show up is pure genious.

I don't think they could have portrayed the gang smoking pot in any better of a fashion without actually showing them do it.

Bonus points for the Zeppelin and Clapton recognition as well.

A favorite episode that comes to mind is the one where Kelso and Red modify the Pong game to have smaller paddles... its just hilarious because Kelso is dumb as rocks and Red is old yet they both somehow temporarily become geniuses to modify the game... then once its done, they go right back to being dumb as rocks and old again.

That sort of comedy is right up my alley, and That 70's Show does it with perfection.

As a 70's teen I think this show is to the young generation as Happy Days was to us.

lol I never thougt of it like that! I'm just 23 years old, but I enjoy Happy Days quite alot as well... always fun to time travel

Whoever thought this show up is pure genious.

I don't think they could have portrayed the gang smoking pot in any better of a fashion without actually showing them do it.

Bonus points for the Zeppelin and Clapton recognition as well.

A favorite episode that comes to mind is the one where Kelso and Red modify the Pong game to have smaller paddles... its just hilarious because Kelso is dumb as rocks and Red is old yet they both somehow temporarily become geniuses to modify the game... then once its done, they go right back to being dumb as rocks and old again.

That sort of comedy is right up my alley, and That 70's Show does it with perfection.

I agree. I love that episode :lol:

:D

Unfortunatly it's off air, got cancelled one after one season, but its a classic regardless.

It's on DVD though, I need to buy it. It's brilliant.

It's produced by Judd Apatow, has a lot of the guys he uses in his other projects, Seth Rogan, that dude from Forgetting Sarah Marshall....some others.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0193676/

Freaks and Geeks is one of the greatest shows ever! and they mention Zeppelin all the time... what I love about this show so much is that it's so realistic. this show should have never been canceled.

the good news is you can watch all 18 episodes on either youtube or Veoh. I like to watch them on Veoh because you can watch the entire episode in one click, instead of having to watch each episode in 5 parts... but who cares it's "Freaks and Geeks"

here are the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai1FHufz_HY

http://www.veoh.com/search.html?search=fre...%2522%2522%257D

enjoy you will not be sorry!

:D

Freaks and Geeks is one of the greatest shows ever! and they mention Zeppelin all the time... what I love about this show so much is that it's so realistic. this show should have never been canceled.

the good news is you can watch all 18 episodes on either youtube or Veoh. I like to watch them on Veoh because you can watch the entire episode in one click, instead of having to watch each episode in 5 parts... but who cares it's "Freaks and Geeks"

here are the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai1FHufz_HY

http://www.veoh.com/search.html?search=fre...%2522%2522%257D

enjoy you will not be sorry!

Thanks FG! Being that I live in Germany........I miss out on a lot of new or semi new shows.

• 5 months later...
That's funny.

Did you have a cast of characters hanging out in your basement?

No just a kitchen table and no foreign guy. I remember one night at a buddies house we were sitting circle around the table and his mom popped in unannounced with her date,

an assistant D.A. :o and we had an lb spread out on the table and I thought we are busted now! :o His mom was hysterical! :mad:

Then I realised that her date was probably thinking "Score!" :shifty: so we just scooped it up and left! :lol::run:

Archived