Calling all "Fashion Plates"

Bitchin Soul

Okay all you fashionistas what is your favorite fashion look or accessory?

I will start it off. I am a shoe freak. I love shoes especially high heels. When you put on a pair of beautiful heels for some reason I feel empowered. Being only 5'1 when I put my heels on I feel tall and more confident (as silly as it sounds). The shoes and bag really make the outfit event if you are wearing a pair of jeans you look 10x better with heels. One of my favorite brands is Funky Monkey, cool yet reasonably priced. Another great find is Hanky Panky undies. This is the only thong that does not go in your crack! Swear to god. Pretty colors and styles.

Favorite perfume Cocoa Channel.

Okay girls (guys welcome) share your secret finds :rolleyes:

I love Lucky Brand. It's my favourite line of clothing. Everything from them I've had or tried on is really comfortable. Right now my favourite perfume is Love Kills Slowly by Ed Hardy. I don't have any because it's really expensive but it smells wonderful. My favourite perfume that I do have is Princess by Vera Wang.

I love Lucky Brand. It's my favourite line of clothing. Everything from them I've had or tried on is really comfortable. Right now my favourite perfume is Love Kills Slowly by Ed Hardy. I don't have any because it's really expensive but it smells wonderful. My favourite perfume that I do have is Princess by Vera Wang.

I do like the Love Kills Slowly by Ed Hardy. I also like Ed Hardy shoes and boots. Have 2 pairs of Ed Hardy tennis shoes very cute. Vera Wang is nice also. I love Lucky Brands too.

Last year I was really into Junk Food t-shirts, and I still love my L.A.M.B bag, even though you don't see too many people with them anymore. I would love to get to Kitson in L.A if I get the chance. I don't think I'd leave!

Last year I was really into Junk Food t-shirts, and I still love my L.A.M.B bag, even though you don't see too many people with them anymore. I would love to get to Kitson in L.A if I get the chance. I don't think I'd leave!

Junk Food T's are great and good prices. You lucky girl L.A.M.B. has got some awesome things. Will never go out of style. I am going to L.A. in July and definitely Kitson. They also have a great online store. You might want to visit.

Bought daughter a Harakusha bag and shoes. Gwen Stefani has a great style about her. Very unique and different as I am sure you know. Which I could afford her leopard coat in her line (Faux that is). I used to work in the "Rag" business until last month. I really miss those wholesale prices. :(

I love Capri's but have always had a hard time finding a good fit. This year, 'Levis came out with one that fits GREAT, & I LOVE them....need to get more cuz I want to wear them everyday!! :D

I love tops with puffy sleeves, AND... I also love my Lucky Brand clothing item, a sweater, that I always get complements on & is so comfy & goes with just about everything (except my Capri's...lol)

I have a Lucky Brand top and it's so comfortable. It's really soft, and it's tie dyed with soft peach, green and blue. It's loose and the sleeves are loose but have elastic on the end and the neck line is scoop but has a tie in it so you can adjust it. I also have a Lucky Brand purse, I got it at Macy's. It's really big and it's made of patchwork coudoroy. Only I'm carrying my one of my Vera Bradley's right now. My bathing suit is Lucky Brand too, it's really rich shades of purple, orange, greens, and blues.

I have a Lucky Brand top and it's so comfortable. It's really soft, and it's tie dyed with soft peach, green and blue. It's loose and the sleeves are loose but have elastic on the end and the neck line is scoop but has a tie in it so you can adjust it. I also have a Lucky Brand purse, I got it at Macy's. It's really big and it's made of patchwork coudoroy. Only I'm carrying my one of my Vera Bradley's right now. My bathing suit is Lucky Brand too, it's really rich shades of purple, orange, greens, and blues.

Sounds like some really cute Lucky Brand clothes. Your Lucky!! I just got a new bathing suit that I like because the bottom has ties on the sides so I can adjust it to fit right & it has a daisy sewn on the top & another on the bottoms.

I have Coco Chanel too; although lately I've been using Clinique Happy. I looove Chico's clothes. I have quite a few pieces; they mix and match well; last well and fit well. My other favorite place to shop is Steinmart :)

I have several Vera bags that I love; and although I only have a couple of things because they are expensive, I love Lilly Pulitzer. The girls have a couple of her things too.

Junk Food T's are great and good prices. You lucky girl L.A.M.B. has got some awesome things. Will never go out of style. I am going to L.A. in July and definitely Kitson. They also have a great online store. You might want to visit.

Would love to hear how Kitson is after you go. A friend of mine went last year and she said there was just about everything you could imagine, and that you would need more than a day to go through it all. I've checked out the online store, but so far haven't ordered anything. One of these days...

I agree some of the L.A.M.B stuff is great. But her prices are ridiculous. There were some items I saw that were $400 just for a hoodie. :mellow: I like the Ed Hardy hoodies too, but I'm sure those are pricey also.

Do you girls have 'standing up' and 'sitting down' clothes?

You know how you buy like a great shirt or something to wear at a party and its sexy and sleek, but you're thinking to yourself "looks great, but I won't be sitting down at the party in this..." because you damn well know that that sleek physique you got in that top looks mighty fine when you're milling about at the party, but you know the minute you sit down you're going to look like a sack of potatoes

I don't have clothes like that. If I can't wear it all the time, I won't wear it. I'm all about comfort, if it looks good, that's a plus. I know girls that do though. I also know girls that have clothes just for going out with guys. They won't wear them any other time. All of my clothes are too wear whenever, except my dress clothes. I just never wear those clothes.

You know how you buy like a great shirt or something to wear at a party and its sexy and sleek, but you're thinking to yourself "looks great, but I won't be sitting down at the party in this..." because you damn well know that that sleek physique you got in that top looks mighty fine when you're milling about at the party, but you know the minute you sit down you're going to look like a sack of potatoes

No I am a old fart approaching the big 50 this year. :o The only thing I don't like is a butt crack showing I refuse to do that. I never really try clothes on then sit in them - jeans only. Oh Yea No muffin top showing either.

If you are young and in good shape go for it and enjoy. You can still be fashionable without trying to look 20. I hate when women try to dress to young or like their daughters. Believe me I love clothes and funky ones but do not want to look "cheap or like a slute". You are right some of the new baby doll styles look great then you sit down and it is like a tent. Good Point!

Sorry tried to delete and posted twice Oops

Edited by Bitchin Soul

Would love to hear how Kitson is after you go. A friend of mine went last year and she said there was just about everything you could imagine, and that you would need more than a day to go through it all. I've checked out the online store, but so far haven't ordered anything. One of these days...

I agree some of the L.A.M.B stuff is great. But her prices are ridiculous. There were some items I saw that were $400 just for a hoodie. :mellow: I like the Ed Hardy hoodies too, but I'm sure those are pricey also.

Yes the L.A.M.B. line is really overpriced. I saw some Ed Hardy t-shirts and shoes and T.J. MAXX. Also coach shoes. You can get some great buys there if you like to take your time. Also name brand bags. I saw a bag there I think Maximum for $600. I could not believe it was at T.J. Maxx. I would never spend that much though. Neiman Marcus outlet store also has great shoe buys. If you have a chance have a look. Will let you know about Kitson when I go at the end of July. I bet is really prices too.

I have Coco Chanel too; although lately I've been using Clinique Happy. I looove Chico's clothes. I have quite a few pieces; they mix and match well; last well and fit well. My other favorite place to shop is Steinmart :)

I have several Vera bags that I love; and although I only have a couple of things because they are expensive, I love Lilly Pulitzer. The girls have a couple of her things too.

I like Clinique Happy in the summer also. I like Chico's but being petite there stuff always overwhelms me. Steinmart is great too. Lilly Pultizer has great prints and never go out of style. Your girls are lucky. I saw a few LP dresses at T.J. Maxx. Really Cute!

Hmmm Very Cute!

Yeah, you see quite a few girls here wearing the boys boxers. They put on other boy shorts and have made a fashion statement of sorts out of it.

Cute on girls too. Nice for the summer heat.

Oh, thank you...