Is there anybody out there?

Henrik

Saw them in 77,and 94 both great shows but its always better when there all together.

my favorite was dark side of the moon but like stairway to much airplay has droped it some

1.ANIMALS- DOGS,PIGS ON THE WING

2.WISH YOU WERE HERE-LIKE IT ALL HAVE A CIGAR,WELCOME TO THE MACHINE

3.DARK SIDE OF THE MOON-TIME IS A CLASSIC

4.THE WALL- COMFORTABLY NUMB

5.MEDDLE- ECHOS IS TO COOL

6.A MOMENTARY LAPSE OF REASON- ON THE TURNING AWAY

7.THE FINAL CUT- ON THE POST WAR DREAM,THE FINAL CUT

8.RELICS-ARNOLD LAYNE

SOLO

1.ROGER WATERS-PROS AND CONS OF HITCHIKING

2.DAVID GILMOUR-STAND OUT SONG -THERES NO WAY OUT OF HERE

• 2 months later...

Waters Loses Pig At Coachella Performance

waters_roger_02l.gif

Roger Waters

Organizers of a major California music festival are offering a $10,000 reward and four festival tickets for life in exchange for ex-Pink Floyd frontman Roger Waters' two-story inflatable pig, which was lost on Sunday night.

You can read the rest of the article here.

Looks like I better get a move on! :D

Pink Floyd news: I found a download of "The Man and The Journey" which I read is one of Floyd's best bootlegs, so I'm looking forward to listening to it, but one thing puzzles me, the songs they did in the early days, I wonder why they were never recorded in a studio.

Waters Loses Pig At Coachella Performance

Organizers of a major California music festival are offering a $10,000 reward and four festival tickets for life in exchange for ex-Pink Floyd frontman Roger Waters' two-story inflatable pig, which was lost on Sunday night.

The reward is still good for finding the link sausages !

JUST IN

Inflatable pig lost during Coachella music festival is found

A giant helium-filled pig didn't drift off to hog heaven after it was released into the night sky during Roger Waters' performance at the Coachella music festival. It's been found — in pieces.

Two couples found tattered halves of the inflatable swine in their yards, a few miles from festival grounds in the Southern California desert. Concert organizers had offered a $10,000 reward for the pig's return. On Tuesday, pieces of the plastic carcass were examined.

The two couples will split the cash reward.

The pig displayed the words "Don't be led to the slaughter" and a cartoon of Uncle Sam holding two bloody cleavers. The other side read "Fear builds walls" and the underside read "Obama" with a checked ballot box for Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama.

Poignant, isn't California a Hillary state? :lol:

Ok, so let's get this started.

Animals! Much better than the overrated WYWH and DSOTM, my fav is The Wall, such and outstanding masterpiece. :thumbsup:

Love the wall too. But Dark side is so much better than Animals it isnt funny. Still say Dark Side is the best, then the Wall and Then Wish you were Here.

Archived