Plant and Krauss on CBS Sunday June 15, 2008

CBS Sunday were at the show on 6/11. They were right at the entrance to the venue. When they saw Suzepchick's London reunion shirt they took us aside and asked us a few questions.

It was a short but sweet interview and we will be on June 15 - this sunday morning.

Can't wait to see it.

Major bummer it wasn't on. They definitely said it was cbs sunday show.

Maybe it was only a possibility and we ended up on the cutting room floor. My luck!

when i asked the guy at the garden he was very confident it would be on.

Very sorry for the false alarm everyone!!!!!

Major bummer it wasn't on. They definitely said it was cbs sunday show.

Maybe it was only a possibility and we ended up on the cutting room floor. My luck!

when i asked the guy at the garden he was very confident it would be on.

Very sorry for the false alarm everyone!!!!!

No worries. It's possible as I watched the whole show, they planned on showing it but they did a tribute to Tim Russert and that being a last minute situation, they might have chosen to not air the Robert footage. Thanks for the heads up just the same!

No worries. It's possible as I watched the whole show, they planned on showing it but they did a tribute to Tim Russert and that being a last minute situation, they might have chosen to not air the Robert footage. Thanks for the heads up just the same!

That is what I thought too, they did the tribute thing instead of the Robert footage. Maybe they will run it next Sunday!! I hope so!

Archived