One Night Stands

JethroTull

All I can say about the whole one night stand thing is that NO ONE is perfect. So before we go priding ourselves on our moral superiority, perhaps we should re-read John, Chapter 8 in our bibles.... ;)

All I can say about the whole one night stand thing is that NO ONE is perfect. So before we go priding ourselves on our moral superiority, perhaps we should re-read John, Chapter 8 in our bibles.... ;)

Why are you bringing religion into this? For one thing, your religious views don't apply to the general population.

That makes me kind of.....never want to have sex :wacko:

I mean if there isn't a problem with this, there's a problem with that, etcetera etcetera.

I would suggest blood test for anyone considering being intimate these days. I mean if they really care about each other whats a few extra days.

As far as the protection just make sure not to use anything petroleum based as a lubricant.

Hope that's not too much info :blush:

They don't hold up long enough and the ones that do,can't feel anything :oB):D

Man have I got the BYATCH 4 you bro>>>she will yang that thang like a DANGALANGALANGANYOUKNOIT.

Wang dang sweet poontang.

Creamy lil dream and you know it YEAAAAAAHHHHHH ARIGGGGGHHHHHT.

00029f.jpg

Gimme, one night, 2 hours will be cool.

Man have I got the BYATCH 4 you bro>>>she will yang that thang like a DANGALANGALANGANYOUKNOIT.

Wang dang sweet poontang.

Creamy lil dream and you know it YEAAAAAAHHHHHH ARIGGGGGHHHHHT.

00029f.jpg

Gimme, one night, 2 hours will be cool.

Yeah I've been dreamin for half a year now :(

Not even sure if it still works :lol:

Why are you bringing religion into this? For one thing, your religious views don't apply to the general population.

I was merely pointing out the wrongness of passing judgement on someone because of their past indiscretions. That's typically a very church-person-y/religious-person-y thing to do. Which is wrong because their Bible says specifically not to do that, according to the book and chapter i listed.

Here fucking here, Bonnie. tangerine, lighten the hell up, kiddo. Did you not get the hint of sarcasm in that post? I mean, it might be on the internet, and therefore tones of posts are hard to get across, but it was dripping in sarcasm for Jesus Christ! .... ;)

I have a co-worker who says she used to like to pick up guys and it was a lot of fun. She is married now but I have doubts about how long it is going to last. She told me flat out she misses those days. I would suspect more people have done that type of thing on this board than would care to admit.

I was merely pointing out the wrongness of passing judgement on someone because of their past indiscretions. That's typically a very church-person-y/religious-person-y thing to do. Which is wrong because their Bible says specifically not to do that, according to the book and chapter i listed.

I think on any topic concerning sex, people have strong views. Very personal ones, too. Maybe some people's beliefs are based on religious practice. I haven't noticed anyone here posting a response that appeared to be based on Christianity. It is also "human nature" no matter how you look at it, to judge others. It's done consciously and subconsciously all the time. Your actions are what wind up being more important than your thoughts. I didn't think any of the posts were all that judgemental against those who enjoy one night stands. People seemed very humble in their replies, imo.

I have never been religious so that has nothing to do with my reasons for not being interested in one night stands. I have already explained my feelings earlier. I do find it interesting however, that you call it an "indiscretion". :)

Here fucking here, Bonnie. tangerine, lighten the hell up, kiddo. Did you not get the hint of sarcasm in that post? I mean, it might be on the internet, and therefore tones of posts are hard to get across, but it was dripping in sarcasm for Jesus Christ! .... ;)

That's an interesting choice of words. It would make a good song title...."I'm dripping in sarcasm for Jesus Christ"...... :lol:

Practice what you preach, Arntzen. There is nothing heavy in my tone. I'm just conversing, and since you can't read minds any better than me, you read emotions into my post that don't exist. My opinions aren't going to be swayed, so that's not an issue.

Now i did think Bonnie was serious. You may know her well enough to be able to see it was sarcasm, i don't.

btw...kiddo? lol. :)

My 2 cents, let's keep religion out of my bedroom...

As to the indiscretion thing, I agree with Bonnie.

Many people do stupid things when they're young, including being sexually impulsive. I can definitely say that I've seen a fair share of people whom I love and trust do stupid things when they were 17, 18, 19, 20...that they would never do now.

Sometimes, having "stupid" sexual encounters is part of growing up for some people. Not all, but some have seen "the dark side" of one-night stands. It just takes a bit longer for them to realize that it was indeed not exactly the best thing to do at the time. :D

Archived