LED ZEP GOING ON TOUR IN 2009!

Have there really been dates!!!!!!!what are they for England?

:beer: Okay here's what we've been waiting for at last, or so I've ben told, allegedly :

May 1st - Bridgnorth (Fosters Arms)

May 4th - Bridgnorth (Black Horse )

May 7th - Wolverhampton (Giffard Arms)

May 10th - Wolverhampton (Civic Hall)

May 13th - Wolverhampton (Molineux Stadium)

May 16th - Bilston (Robin 2 club)

May 19th - Dudley (JBs)

....and if there's time, a couple of dates at The NEC, the MEN, the Millenium Stadium, Wembley Stadium and the O2, why not.

SOURCE : a one-time friend of my former next door neighbour's ex-girlfriend's cousin, twice removed.

:beer: Okay here's what we've been waiting for at last, or so I've ben told, allegedly :

May 19th - Dudley (JBs)

....and if there's time, a couple of dates at The NEC, the MEN, the Millenium Stadium, Wembley Stadium and the O2, why not.

Hay thanks.......never heard of any of these places.....(i hate geography)...man i got worried then.

Anyway how does your a one-time friend of my former next door neighbour's ex-girlfriend's cousin, twice removed *phew* know this.

Hay thanks.......never heard of any of these places.....(i hate geography)...man i got worried then.

Anyway how does your a one-time friend of my former next door neighbour's ex-girlfriend's cousin, twice removed *phew* know this.

:beer: 'cos he got it 2nd hand from an old chum of his former boss's wife.

Cool, cheers again! hopefully i will get a ticket, seeing Zep would just be a dream for me.

:beer:

Can't wait to see them.

My dog's former owner's butcher's sister's brother's cousin-in-law twice removed heard from another guy that it's taking place there, too, so I'm booking my flight now to get a jump on travel rates for next May. Cheers. :rolleyes::)

R B)

May 19th - Dudley (JBs)

SOURCE : a one-time friend of my former next door neighbour's ex-girlfriend's cousin, twice removed.

Do you happen to know if they are going to Russia too?

:( not at the moment, no, sorry.

But - I've asked some guy who sells the Big Issue outside the Mander Centre, and he'll get right on it.

Sorry I don't understand...the last phrase, what he will get? sorry, I know my English is not that perfect yet :rolleyes:

May 19th - Dudley (JBs)

do you kno if there's any dates for canada? or montreal? me and my friends wanna see the m SOOOOOOOO badly!!!!! :D btw..my friend wants to kno who the drummers gonna be...

well I ain't sayin they will or they won't but I am signed up with gotickets.com newsletter. I am also on the box seat notice at the greek in la, which probably for sure won't happen cause its so small a venue, but I am signed up nonetheless

just in case....

And by the way I used go tickets for rpak(only two more days :D ) and it was really easy to pick tix and purchase. Way better than ticket master. Imho

they're coming............

Archived