LED ZEP GOING ON TOUR IN 2009!

:beer: well I've been given another red hot tip - if you didn't get into the O2, you're entitled to a free ticket and a concert programme......

........ allegedly. :whistling:

That's not an answer to my Q, my Q was do you when the tickets would be on sale, i need to know.

That's not an answer to my Q, my Q was do you when the tickets would be on sale, i need to know.

:beer: sorry, I don't know that yet for definite.

But don't worry - I will let you know as soon as I receive the news. (I'm expecting a phone call from Mr. Page as and when the dates are confirmed).

:beer: sorry, I don't know that yet for definite.

But don't worry - I will let you know as soon as I receive the news. (I'm expecting a phone call from Mr. Page as and when the dates are confirmed).

Ok cool thanks, you arn't really expecting a phone call from him are you?

and not back to my :coffee:

Ok cool thanks, you arn't really expecting a phone call from him are you?

and not back to my :coffee:

B) well, Mr. Page is always extremely busy, so maybe not.

But I can guarantee you one thing - this board has on it the greatest Zeppelin experts in the world bar none. And as soon as ANY news comes out, it gets posted on this forum within minutes, if not sooner.

Actually, there are many of our members who are told things even BEFORE they are about to happen. My advice is, stick to this board like glue - somebody will tell us what is happening, for sure.

KEEP IT HERE I SAY !!!

What! but the dates have already been set, well for England anyway.

Please see that original link that I gave you. There has been no concert planned, no tour planned and no reunion planned as of now.

:beer: not true at all - I am willing to go as far as Cannock ..........

........... or Penkridge at a stretch. :)

Jesus, you would go to Cannock? :o

Why not cut to the Chase :D

I think few will get that joke. :blink:

DUDE LED ZEPPELIN MIGHT TOUR AGAIN HOW CAN YOU TELL ME TO SETTLE DOWN!!!

"MIGHT", but won't. Aside from the possible odd one-off, there will NOT be a Zeppelin tour. Jimmy, Jonesy and young Bonham might do something, but Robert's calendar is full and he's not pulling out the eraser. Krause tour, possible second album with T-Bone, Strange Sensation still on his mind. Page can promise a tour, but he can't promise Robert Plant. And you can bash away at him for saying no, but the bottom line is, he wants new things. New journeys musically. Now if Jimmy can lay something compelling before him...but for now, no. The answer is no. :beer:

"MIGHT", but won't. Aside from the possible odd one-off, there will NOT be a Zeppelin tour. Jimmy, Jonesy and young Bonham might do something, but Robert's calendar is full and he's not pulling out the eraser. Krause tour, possible second album with T-Bone, Strange Sensation still on his mind. Page can promise a tour, but he can't promise Robert Plant. And you can bash away at him for saying no, but the bottom line is, he wants new things. New journeys musically. Now if Jimmy can lay something compelling before him...but for now, no. The answer is no. :beer:

"That Dear friends" is the common sense ,crux of the matter..FULL STOP....A NEW JOURNEY,..NEW MUSIC... NO more tour talk.NEW STUFF OR NO STUFF...that simple.

Archived