LOVE ZEPPELIN

NHRAMAN

HI--just joined...found this site a few day's ago...great stuff...Been listening to these guys since 1969....[was a year late].... :angry: ...[i live in KITSILANO , B.C. Canada..[W.Side VANCOUVER Suburb] ......Just wanted to say hello to all my ZEP Friends..... B)

HI--just joined...found this site a few day's ago...great stuff...Been listening to these guys since 1969....[was a year late].... :angry: ...[i live in KITSILANO , B.C. Canada..[W.Side VANCOUVER Suburb] ......Just wanted to say hello to all my ZEP Friends..... B)

8 people looked/saw I was a new member and said .....F-ALL ,......You must be all real WINNERS. :(

Hello there!! I have just seen your post and wanted to say hi) welcome!!

8 people looked/saw I was a new member and said .....F-ALL ,......You must be all real WINNERS. :(
I think I know what you are saying here, but I am not sure. Anyway, WELCOME! , nice to meet you. I am new here too, but I did not start at meet and greet, I just saw some interesting threads and just kind of jumped in. But from now on I will check out who is trying to meet and greet everyone, and I sure will welcome them here! :)

lol, you think you're bad... I wasn't a Zeppelin fan till 1997 (the BBC Sessions release started it all for me) :o ... of course, I was just 12 years old then... not a bad start I suppose B)

Welcome to the forum!

Hi!!! Im a newbie here too. I tuned in only yesterday. Holp to find The Whole Lot of friends here, Holp you will be one of them. (Listening since 1969!? WoW. Im Jelous...) I LOVE ROBBIE!!!! ROBBIE IS NUMERO 1.... Have Fun... Leds Rock!!!!

Archived