Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
MHD

YEAHHHH! I MET JASON!

That is really wonderful Miss HD!! Congratulations on meeting Jason, and thanks for posting the great pictures :) It sounds like it will be an experience that you will remember for a long time to come!

Sweetie, these photos are bitchin! I am so happy for you! I'm glad that you got to have this experience. Nice photos! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :):D

Hooray for you MissHoneydripper! Yes, I have gathered from reading your posts the past few months that you have a particular fondness for Jason ;):D You certainly deserve having this wish come true. The photo of you two together is fantastic, and I did a double-take at this one below because he looks almost exactly like my younger brother! My bro is not nearly so cool though. Thanks for sharing.

jasonatdrummerlive0813snc7.jpg