Too late for tattoos?

Dancin'Days

Thanks, Celia. It's apprieceted (spelling?) that people really are watching out for other aroudn here.

And:

Big Dan, don't worry about it, worse things have been said to me around here.

Nice of you to be so good about it, but I was out of order so I apologize unreservedly.

Your servant, Danny

I took the plunge and had this done today (you can see it's still a wee bit red and sore!) I've wanted one doing for a while now. Not the most original Zep tatt I know, but I wanted it on my back and the 4 symbols fit just right. I did it now to commemorate Bonzo's 60th (in May), Robert's 60th coming up, the 40th anniversary of Led Zeppelin and with the Knebworth event coming up, plus of course the 29th anniversary. It kinda hurt getting it done, but bearable. I would describe it as like a constant cat scratch :D I really love it! It's my first (and probably last) at 41 LOL.

008.jpg

Saaaaaweet! Very nice Miss HD! Good choice and very nicely done. :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

Too Old??? Maybe they are too old, in fact, sounds like they are waiting for the grave - I say "Happy Birthday" and paint yourself blue if you like! biggrin.gif

My birthday is next week, you are giving me ideas! No $$ for that, ... maybe for my 41st ... !

Too Old??? Maybe they are too old, in fact, sounds like they are waiting for the grave - I say "Happy Birthday" and paint yourself blue if you like! biggrin.gif

My birthday is next week, you are giving me ideas! No $ for that, ... maybe for my 41st ... !

Don't postpone a wish or desire ... do it!

My birthday is next week, you are giving me ideas! No $$ for that, ... maybe for my 41st ... !

I can't think of a better gift than a tattoo......it lasts a lifetime. I got my girlfreind her first tat for Christmas last year.

I was dead against them for years. But see the appeal now. I have an idea, I don't know if it is possible or anything. I would like to wrap myself up in a tatoo "ribbon" starting at my left small toe winding up my left leg, onto the torso and over my left shouler and down my arm to my pinky finger. Celtic type design working in some important and powerful personal elements. Thinking that this may be a many stepped project! The mum of one of my 7 year olds' classmates has a great tatoo of a similar nature (one that is being done in stages) and I love the style of the art - if I did this, I think I would find her tatoo artist.

DD - you know better than I, is that kind of thing possible? or even a good idea?

would appreciate any feedback! Thanks! biggrin.gif

I was dead against them for years. But see the appeal now. I have an idea, I don't know if it is possible or anything. I would like to wrap myself up in a tatoo "ribbon" starting at my left small toe winding up my left leg, onto the torso and over my left shouler and down my arm to my pinky finger. Celtic type design working in some important and powerful personal elements. Thinking that this may be a many stepped project! The mum of one of my 7 year olds' classmates has a great tatoo of a similar nature (one that is being done in stages) and I love the style of the art - if I did this, I think I would find her tatoo artist.

DD - you know better than I, is that kind of thing possible? or even a good idea?

would appreciate any feedback! Thanks! biggrin.gif

Hi erings, I think anything is possible.....especially if you have the money. If I had the money my right arm would look something like my left arm. Just make sure you find a good artist. Can't wait to see it!biggrin.gif

Nah, I don't think it's ever too late. Do it when you want to cool.gif

I got my first one 2 weeks ago and am so glad I did:

2n7h6zb.jpg

I hate needles and for years thought I'd never get one, then about 6 months ago I thought, "THAT'S what I want!" and just did it.

Great way to show your love for something.

Happy early birthday! I'm playing at The Caribou Coffee in Chapel Hill, NC on next Friday. If you can come by I'll play/sing Happy Birthday for you!! :guitar_mood:

Happy early birthday! I'm playing at The Caribou Coffee in Chapel Hill, NC on next Friday. If you can come by I'll play/sing Happy Birthday for you!! guitar_mood.gif

Well, Thanks BonzoLikeDrummer! If I had anyway to get to NC I would SO be there! biggrin.gif

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived