Too late for tattoos?

Dancin'Days

I don't think it's ever too late for anything, I grew my hair for 5 years between the age of 45 and 50, then I got it cut for charity, then I let it grow for another 6 years and had it cut when I was 56, my wife thinks I'm a sad old hippy, but as I have no grey in my hair she tolerates it. I'm thinking of growing it again. So to all of you out there, do what you want to do, as long as it doesn't hurt others - no matter how old you are, tattoos, piercings whatever you want - go for it!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I`ve justed booked two sittings for 5hrs each time... left sleeve. the right isn`t finished yet its a musical themed tattoo, once there both finished I`ll posted them...

I have never had a tattoo, but if I had to sit for 5 hours straight with someone poking a paint needle thing in my arm I would hope that I had an ipod with me because there is no way I could survive that without music playing. You are a braver man!

I have never had a tattoo, but if I had to sit for 5 hours straight with someone poking a paint needle thing in my arm I would hope that I had an ipod with me because there is no way I could survive that without music playing. You are a braver man!

no I`m not a braver man than you. its just a part of the need to be tattooed, on the music front the tattooist use his laptop so there is music to aid the passing of the five hours... :hysterical::hysterical:

I agree. I've never had a tattoo either, but I would want some good music playing if I did get one.

Archived