Led Zeppelin Reunion Honoured At Mojo Awards

ro_a

Must have forgotten Robert's number?

Robert was still in Tennessee doing press for the previous night's performance at the Bonnaroo festival.

With the time difference, he'd have practically had to jump a plane right after he finished the show to make the awards.

Thnx Evster! And happy belated birthday! Did you have a good party or are you waiting for the weekend?

Thank you! Took it easy today. Got a long drive to meet some very special friends tomorrow, and my band's playing Trevi Entertainment's Summer Kickoff on Saturday. That will be my party night. Then I have 2 days to recover before Robert and Alison on Tuesday in L.A. So I'm spreading it out! B)

Thank you! Took it easy today. Got a long drive to meet some very special friends tomorrow, and my band's playing Trevi Entertainment's Summer Kickoff on Saturday. That will be my party night. Then I have 2 days to recover before Robert and Alison on Tuesday in L.A. So I'm spreading it out! B)

Sounds like a blast!

:D :D :D lucky lucky lucky you!!!

This backs up something I have been saying since I saw the photos and video (let alone the audio). The O2 show set a new benchmark for live performances for any act - dinosaur band or modern band. The video screen set-up was more innovative than anything that has ever been done by anyone before.

The O2 show looked amazing, but I think Roger Waters' production for his Dark Side of the Moon tour is even better.

618335933_14155531c5.jpg

618667174_72ca194027.jpg

607892499_6004e10d08.jpg

• 5 years later...

Archived