Tuesday Night

onceunder

I realize that sometimes television grants the instant gratification for filling the void but maybe try reading a book, or write a letter. Sounds lame...but you'd be surprised how many people would be all together blown away by an unexpected note. And especially if you're feeling under the weather, a note could cheer you up too. Take care! :)

:rolleyes:

I'm checking out Fuse's new show "Rock and Roll Acid Test" -- just the name alone seems quite interesting.. haha -- but it's similar to myth busters! Sounds pretty rad so ima check it out.. found this link that might help those.. http://fuse.tv/ontv/shows/rock-and-roll-acid-test/

it's either that or watching the euro cup soccer highlights on espn2-- croatia better win!

:beer: watch ........ nothing !

Have yourself a hot meal, a hot drink, go to bed early, and LISTEN instead to your favourite album(s).

Not too loud - just enough to help you drift off, and get a good nights sleep.

Your body can focus all its energy on fighting this bug, and with any luck, like a bat out of hell, it'll be gone when the morning comes. :)

:rolleyes:

I'm checking out Fuse's new show "Rock and Roll Acid Test" -- just the name alone seems quite interesting.. haha -- but it's similar to myth busters! Sounds pretty rad so ima check it out.. found this link that might help those.. http://fuse.tv/ontv/shows/rock-and-roll-acid-test/

it's either that or watching the euro cup soccer highlights on espn2-- croatia better win!

I checked out your link - looks really cool. I guess I missed it last week but I'll def be checking it out tonight.

:beer: watch ........ nothing !

Have yourself a hot meal, a hot drink, go to bed early, and LISTEN instead to your favourite album(s).

Not too loud - just enough to help you drift off, and get a good nights sleep.

Your body can focus all its energy on fighting this bug, and with any luck, like a bat out of hell, it'll be gone when the morning comes. :)

Right on! A good dose of Nyquil, topped off with a few shots of the hardest stuff in the liquor cabinet, also will get you all comfy.

Nyquil is the best!

I've been free of any physical sickness for very long time, but have no hesitation going to that stuff if something strikes. The effect is almost too good - I imagine there must be some Nyquil junkies out there???

Archived