Zeppelin Rolling Stone Cover 2007

Led Zeppelin made it into RS? And a cover too?? Egads!!!! :lol:

Seriously, I'm not a RS mag fan anymore but I'll be sure to seek out that issue....the ONLY reason to get it as far as I'm concerned. (Well, I did buy that special 60's issue which was quite good so RS ain't all bad. ;))

it should have had the pic where Jason is with them, the one out of the Ahmet tribute book

Looks like they were done together....great pic...IMO, I like Jimmy with black hair better....now he just looks like a fine English chap...not a rock god!!!

Looks like they were done together....great pic...IMO, I like Jimmy with black hair better....now he just looks like a fine English chap...not a rock god!!!

No, no - Jimmy looks really great with that lovely white hair.

Jonesy still has a goofy grin, heh. :)

And Robert looks suitably Leonine.

Agreed, where's Jason? Maybe on the next cover they land. B)

Gah, that's beautiful. I'm actually tearing up a bit. Don't know if I'm getting sentimental or if Jimmy's hair has made my eyes smart :)

Kidding! I love the silver hair. The bright, bright silver hair. And it's so good to see the three hombres on a magazine cover.

I prefer him with his hair au naturel! :)

To me, he looks like a distinguished and incredibly sexy mature rock god! :thumbsup:

Archived