Zeppelin Rolling Stone Cover 2007

There's an audio interview with Robert here: http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/inde...-rolling-stone/

(Scroll down to the end of the article)

Robert: Jason's woopin' everybody's ass now.

Robert: The thing is, it's a huge, big reality and I guess it won't be 1973, it'll be 2007 with hints of all the different era's.

I haven't investigated this yet.... but I suspect that RS, being the Media Whores that they are... have printing plants on the East & West Coasts.... perhaps why members are reporting getting the latest RS there already.

Anyways... The new issue is not at my local B&N, Wal Mart, or, Krogers Supermarket as of today.

The UNCUT with Robert on the cover is still there, if anyone's interested.

In the article Robert Plant says along the lines, that previously he wanted nothing to do with a Led Zeppelin Reunion and now he says there's nothing he'd rather do. Hmm? We'll see. Sounds very promising. Nothing will be determined until at least after the O2 show and more likely after New Years.

I live in a small town in BF Minnesota. Sadly, I am just going to have to wait until it hits the magazine section at Walmart. :thumbdown:

I just checked with Barne's & Noble~JZ's on the cover so it's a bit 2 soon 2 b on the shelf~have to find somethng else to use 4play~maybe I'll print the pix :rolleyes::PB)

They look sooooooo goooood!!!!!!!

YUM!!!!!

In the article Robert Plant says along the lines, that previously he wanted nothing to do with a Led Zeppelin Reunion and now he says there's nothing he'd rather do. Hmm? We'll see. Sounds very promising. Nothing will be determined until at least after the O2 show and more likely after New Years.

Robert will be promoting Raising Sun next year, to ensure it is the massive hit it deserves to be.The promotion has only begun,a world tour commencing in April 08 to follow so a Zeppelin tour in 08 makes no logistical sense to me unless he ditches Allison which i know he wont.

All this talk of Zeppelin tour is great for the flurry of Zep-related releases we had past month so i suspec the marketing teasers will continue

There's an audio interview with Robert here: http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/inde...-rolling-stone/

(Scroll down to the end of the article)

Robert: Jason's woopin' everybody's ass now.

Robert: The thing is, it's a huge, big reality and I guess it won't be 1973, it'll be 2007 with hints of all the different era's.

That's a great interview, thank you very much Lady G!

HI:

The pic is absolutely great....they are the most gorgeous men in the world!!!

Juliet

:wub: Yeah, and don't you like the way Mr. Gorgeous Plant is pointing his finger at US, like he is saying "I'll see YOU at the next gig". Or maybe he is saying "I want you to want me". tee hee :cheer:

Archived