tour dates

St Jean Baptiste Day 2009

how is that possible :P!!! that woulds mean they're coming next week!!!! and in montreal we have a thing during commercials that say who's coming to the bell centre.... led zeppelin has not been announced... i checked for tickets also...not there :P lol

but on my local classic rock station, they said it was official that jimmy page said that YES they are going on tour in '09....iunno i just hope there right!

Please check the post above yours. The DJ on your local classic rock station is wrong.

wow you rly think so? jeez...i always trust rob :P hahaha kidding...but seriously that's what he said :P

oh well....i can wait i guess ^_^

:hippy: i just rly wanted to use the HIPPY!! i love those ppl:P

they got high for fun and wanted peace and love in the world but they never got it so they just stuck to there taking drugs game haha

i feel bad for the hippys that liked jimi hendrix...jeez..they were prolly so high they didn't notice!! then when they finally did, they just went along and took more drugs:P haha sry...having a moment

It's spelt like this: hippies, and they weren't just about drugs.

ohh...lol sry... :(

no i kno they wern't about drugs.... but thats how my friend showed me :P

iunno... sry.. i kno they weren't "bad" ppl . they just got high..wich is ok if you put it in a non-comprehendible way :S just don't do drugs.... you could get seriously messed up except for jimmy... :P haha he was still hot when he was on heroin..just a bit skinny.

BBC Radio 6:

The latest rumours were that Jimmy Page mentioned a future tour to a newspaper after a recent Foo Fighters’ gig at Wembley (June 7) where Page and Jones appeared on stage with Dave Grohl’s band.

However, the prospect of a forthcoming tour was once again quashed by Jones’ firm response.

He told 6 Music: "Nobody spoke to the Daily Telegraph after the Foo Fighters’ show, sorry Daily Telegraph."

BBC Radio 6:

The latest rumours were that Jimmy Page mentioned a future tour to a newspaper after a recent Foo Fighters’ gig at Wembley (June 7) where Page and Jones appeared on stage with Dave Grohl’s band.

However, the prospect of a forthcoming tour was once again quashed by Jones’ firm response.

He told 6 Music: "Nobody spoke to the Daily Telegraph after the Foo Fighters’ show, sorry Daily Telegraph."

That's so awesome. Sounds like something I said a day later after re-reading the Telegraph story ;)

Archived